Was Axl & co at the Piartes of The Carribean premier in London?

yes i love you

Well I was there with work and I didn't see them. Was at the party afterwards for a bit too and didn't see them there either.

Grimo.

What kind of work do you do there? Are you involved with the media? B)

But on topic, I haven't heard about him making an appereance but I'l try to look into it as well.

Well I was there with work and I didn't see them. Was at the party afterwards for a bit too and didn't see them there either.

Grimo.

But on topic, I haven't heard about him making an appereance but I'l try to look into it as well.

Work for Disney Character Voices International, which is part of Buena Vista International. Get to do a bit of everything; TV, Home Video, and Theatrical which is always good fun :)

Grimo.

Grimo.

Work for Disney Character Voices International, which is part of Buena Vista International. Get to do a bit of everything; TV, Home Video, and Theatrical which is always good fun :)

Grimo.

Sounds like cool work!

Grimo.

Grimo.

Sounds like cool work!

Yeah! It really does! Sounds like a lot of fun. ;)

Grimo.

Grimo.

Sounds like cool work!

Yeah! It really does! Sounds like a lot of fun. ;)

Wouldn't mind doing it myself :)

Perhaps they just came to see it, and went off somewhere else...

Wouldn't mind doing it myself :)

Perhaps they just came to see it, and went off somewhere else...

Possibley. I wasn't really looking for them to be honest though, so they might have been there, but I'd have thought word would have gone round that Axl Rose was there.

And it is good fun, I really enjoy it :)

I get to see the odd film here and there too. Seeing Pirates tomorrow so I'll post a review after I've seen it :)

Grimo.