Email from Richard

Howard2k

There is still no definite date yet. We are

listening to some mixes this week though.

:unsure: still listening to mixes?album isnt even done jet?

Yeah uhh hmmm..... lets take Axls word for it and believe it will be out this fall.... :unsure::unsure:

so, nothing new at this point (I thought we all knew Slash was wrong)

but cool mail anyway, he's been consistently replying with positive comments about CD being released this fall so I will just believe him :)

In case you missed the first post ;)

Yes - we all know that March was not the date (hence slash was wrong). So that's not new.

Richard is listening to new mixes this week - AFAIK that's new. Unless everyone already knew that? In which case please accept my apologies.

Very cool email! I also got one from Richard today!

Who else in the band replies to fan e-mails?

I got an e-mail from Axl a few months back. Here it is (my message first):

Subject: Chinese Democracy

Hi Axl! How's life going? I was driving by a grocery store the other day and was reminded of you. The reflection of the store in puddles on the street kind of looked like your face, because the sign on the top of the store was red and looked like a bandana, and the windows looked like eyes and the objects in the windows looked like teeth. You were just missing a nose lol! I got out of my car and ran over the puddle and bathed in it as a symbolism of my love for you.

Anyway Axl, I really enjoyed your last twenty messages to me. I know when you threaten to get a restraining order against me you are just joking. Anyway, got any news on Chinese Democracy yet?

Love,

- Mick

P.S. Write back soon or I'll slit my wrists again and send you pictures of me dying! ;)

----------

Subject: Re: Chinese Democracy

you stupid fuckhead leave me alone i'm not really axl rose it's just an email addy you dumbass. i've told you a million times my real name is stewart felps i'm just a fan of gn'r i don't know nothing about a new album i just like axl rose, stop emailing me or i'll contact my lawyer you fuckhead. and wtf are you talking about puddles and cutting your wrists, what the hell is wrong with you? and for the last time no i will not have sex with you. drop dead.

---------

He's such a nice fellow, but sometimes I get the impression that he has some anger management issues.

Edited by Idiot Wind

We'll I guess we can assume now that the recording process is done , right? So , they could be in the mixing peroid right now , which is great news!!

And the album should be out soon....

right?

right? :unsure:

The mixing process can eat up a lot of time. Let's just hope for the best.

We'll I guess we can assume now that the recording process is done , right? So , they could be in the mixing peroid right now , which is great news!!

And the album should be out soon....

right?

right? :unsure:

The mixing process can eat up a lot of time. Let's just hope for the best.

I have confidence this is the year, for the simple reason that Axl knows there's too much at stake this time. He doesn't want another 2002 - a tour with no record to support - and dropping it at the end of the year would ensure success for an American tour (their real battling ground). They need new stuff to support and play at shows.

Also, I'm sure part of the reason this is happening now is since Geffen cut off funding on the album in 2004 and it's been coming out of Axl's pocket since. He may be a millionaire but I'm sure he isn't keen on the idea of producing a record entirely out of his own pocket for another decade. :)

i see richard's a good mac user :D

Probably took him so long because his computer was broken. :rofl-lol:

why would his mac be broken? given that the quality, security and design of the mac beats the piss out of any pc

that's funny.

why would his mac be broken? given that the quality, security and design of the mac beats the piss out of any pc

that's funny.

It's not funny. It's true.

Hi Axl! How's life going? I was driving by a grocery store the other day and was reminded of you. The reflection of the store in puddles on the street kind of looked like your face, because the sign on the top of the store was red and looked like a bandana, and the windows looked like eyes and the objects in the windows looked like teeth. You were just missing a nose lol! I got out of my car and ran over the puddle and bathed in it as a symbolism of my love for you.

Anyway Axl, I really enjoyed your last twenty messages to me. I know when you threaten to get a restraining order against me you are just joking. Anyway, got any news on Chinese Democracy yet?

Love,

- Mick

P.S. Write back soon or I'll slit my wrists again and send you pictures of me dying! ;)

----------

you stupid fuckhead leave me alone i'm not really axl rose it's just an email addy you dumbass. i've told you a million times my real name is stewart felps i'm just a fan of gn'r i don't know nothing about a new album i just like axl rose, stop emailing me or i'll contact my lawyer you fuckhead. and wtf are you talking about puddles and cutting your wrists, what the hell is wrong with you? and for the last time no i will not have sex with you. drop dead.

---------

He's such a nice fellow, but sometimes I get the impression that he has some anger management issues.

:rofl-lol:

Love,

- Mick

----------

---------

:laugh:

Dude, you really have way too much time on your hands.

But I have to admit I'd nominate your post for the funniest one ever on this forum!

that's funny.

That's even funnier. Macs are like America Online, for those who can't work computers.

that's funny.

That's even funnier. Macs are like America Online, for those who can't work computers.

you've just lost all the respect i had for your opinion on the matter..

that's funny.

Macs are for people who just don't buy into every piece of crap Microsoft put out.