Video of axl calling a fan a fucking idiot

Axllover

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have named it: "Video of Axl calling some-fucking-gay-ass-Slashlite-waving-a-t-shirt-in-an-attempt-to-ruin-a-perfect-GNR-show a fucking idiot.

I sometimes dress up like Slash for my standup comedy act, so friends asked me to do the same when we went to see VR at Lowlands 2004. As we stood at the front of the stage, everyone had a good laugh, even Slash himself.

So last Sunday my friends asked me to do the same. I told them that it would be fucking disrespectfull towards the new band. Some people just don't know how to be funny.

Guest roses_are_red
You should have named it: "Video of Axl calling some-fucking-gay-ass-Slashlite-waving-a-t-shirt-in-an-attempt-to-ruin-a-perfect-GNR-show a fucking idiot.

I sometimes dress up like Slash for my standup comedy act, so friends asked me to do the same when we went to see VR at Lowlands 2004. As we stood at the front of the stage, everyone had a good laugh, even Slash himself.So last Sunday my friends asked me to do the same. I told them that it would be fucking disrespectfull towards the new band. Some people just don't know how to be funny.

I can imagine that! :laugh:

I sometimes dress up like Slash for my standup comedy act, so friends asked me to do the same when we went to see VR at Lowlands 2004. As we stood at the front of the stage, everyone had a good laugh, even Slash himself.

So last Sunday my friends asked me to do the same. I told them that it would be fucking disrespectfull towards the new band. Some people just don't know how to be funny.

i dont fucking understand what those people think they are doing

1) pay over £35 just to get axl stressed

or

2) Love the new gnr but want to show a slash shirt???? WTF!!!

why go to a concert when you know how axl feels about these things and still show a slash shirt

security should check ppl from now on for slash shirts lol

Security: * checks body for inspection * rite, so far so good, *feels a shirt* *takes it out of the bag and it says slash on it with a picture of slash on it *, SECURITY! 5 500pound securuity forces jump on the guy.

next..

another dude walks in

*security finds guns, knifes, bottles*

rite, nothing wrong here, your good to go :P

That really pisses me off. If I was at a show and someone next to me was waving a Slash shirt, I would take care of it before Axl even noticed. That is so rude. :anger:

Fuck man, let people enjoy the show how ever they want. If Axl can handle it so can you. If you "handle it" you´re just as big an asshole liek the person waving the shirt.

Just because someone wears a Slash shirt at a GnR gig doesn't mean they're trying to piss Axl off. I wore a Slash shirt at the GnR set at Download, not because I wanted to annoy Axl but because it was the only clean GnR based shirt I had at the time. I don't think Axl really cares if you wear a Slash shirt, he probably only gets annoyed if you're idiotic enough to shout 'where's Slash?' or something...

That really pisses me off. If I was at a show and someone next to me was waving a Slash shirt, I would take care of it before Axl even noticed. That is so rude. :anger:

What about all the people wearing GnR shirts at VR shows?

Should we take them off also?

The man should grow up! rock1