It is coming...

PurpleHaze

Look, its going to be a good CD, but you guys are blowing this outa proportion a bit. All Im saying is I'll make my decision when I first listen to it, Axl pretty much has said we havent heared nothing yet, Eulogy For a Broken Heart or something is supose to be a masterpiece, for some reason I'll take his word for it on that one.

i agree people are blowing this shit way out of proportion. the last three pages of this thread are people creaming their pants, and there will be another 50 threads just like this by the time the album is released.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fucking ready!

Hey mate how you been, haven't seen you posting in a while?

It's actually been a lot of fun, part of me will miss the waiting when it comes out. I mean how exciting has it been when 'IRS' leaked last year or when the Rolling Stone article came out. I remember Highvoltage saying how he ran around the house in excitement. It made me laugh. Look how fuckin' far we've come since the Rolling Stone article! 4 new songs, a bloody tour and it looks like we are gonna see it!

PEOPLE WILL HEAR MOTHERFUCKIN' MUSIC THIS YEAR! rock1

Been good bro, yourself?

I will sort of miss the wait as well, but hopefully we will have another album to wait for :lol:

nah the album will be out this year

So what`s the date?

don't knot the tread is off limit to any members only members that worthy r able to view the thread and i have not gotten a email back from ron yet and hopefully ron can tell me if there is a date or it just rumers

Edited by thomase

Ronald wont tell you shit, the guy hasnt even heard the Master demo of Chinese Democracy.

well ron learned i.r.s , there was a time , better , the blues , madgascar and i think axl also told him he has to learn silk worms and Rhiad & The Bedouins

Ronald wont tell you shit, the guy hasnt even heard the Master demo of Chinese Democracy.

well ron learned i.r.s , there was a time , better , the blues , madgascar and i think axl also told him he has to learn silk worms and Rhiad & The Bedouins

thats because they are gonna play em live..Those songs are not on the album

Stop getting us to join your forum.. the ain't it fun section is for that!

that is not my fourm

I'm sorry thomo, but you need to stop being so gullible. Do you really think that anyone has the release date yet? If you do, well, you my friend are retarted. No offense. ;)

Oh, by the way, fuck you Kaneda!

Peace!