According to the NY Post...............................

Death Star

AXL ROSE Sips Champagne With LARS ULRICH In Copenhagen, Parties In London - July 6, 2006

According to The New York Post, Lars Ulrich of METALLICA and his girlfriend, Danish actress Connie Nielsen ("Gladiator"), sipped champagne with Axl Rose until 6 a.m. at Nasa nightclub in Copenhagen last week, where GUNS N' ROSES just played the Roskilde Festival.

In other news, Digital Spy is reporting that Axl Rose recently blew £3,000 (approximately $5,500) while boozing at a London nightclub.

The GUNS N' ROSES singer apparently spent a fortune on Krug champagne during a period of only 90 minutes whilst partying at Kabaret's Prophecy in Soho.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "Axl was getting through £400 bottles like there was no tomorrow."

It also turns out the rocker was not only treating himself. "He sent vodka over to some women he liked the look of. He didn't flinch when the bill arrived," the source added.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is fuckin' full of himself. But he really seems like a sad person. I think inside he's very depressed. He's acting like he's 21 and just won the lottery.

Fuck. so what he is a multi millionaire. If I could do that I would to.

Good to see Axl being a rockstar! rock3

At 42 or whatever the hell he is, it's sad. Seems from an outsiders perspective that he hasn't discovered there's more to life than getting drunk, getting in meaningless fights, and hanging out at the titty bar.

At 42 or whatever the hell he is, it's sad. Seems from an outsiders perspective that he hasn't discovered there's more to life than getting drunk, getting in meaningless fights, and hanging out at the titty bar.

Personally I don't mind if he does it, as long as he knows where the limit is. From some of these reports (don't forget the recent arrest), it seems like he's up against it.

Hope he knows what he's doing. Not like it's our business, but as a fan I don't want to see him get too fucked up! That is not good for anyone! He was always the most in control. Granted, everything's relative and the old guys were total junkies and boozers.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Wow, I didnt know when drinking with Lars meant that you were an alcoholic. I guess thats the sign when you hit rock bottom?

The guy must certantly need the 7 steps to recovery than!

:P

Axl being a Rockstar?

He looks like one of the final contestants from American Idol the way he is dressed now! :P

He went from Pop Country Singer to this.

It is funny how some musicians after they get married and are rich still write old lyrics of how they were cheated on and how poor they are. It still makes you think how great some of them are if you look at it. (Yes, this is unrelated to the topic I know).

The guy is fuckin' full of himself. But he really seems like a sad person. I think inside he's very depressed. He's acting like he's 21 and just won the lottery.

Okay, so going out, and having a good time means that you are a sad person, and depressed? Plenty of people of wealth go out and spend a lot of money on champagne, and lots of people buy drinks for people, that doesnt mean your sad or depressed, it means your being social.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

:D

Personally I don't mind if he does it, as long as he knows where the limit is. From some of these reports (don't forget the recent arrest), it seems like he's up against it.

Hope he knows what he's doing. Not like it's our business, but as a fan I don't want to see him get too fucked up! That is not good for anyone! He was always the most in control. Granted, everything's relative and the old guys were total junkies and boozers.

No he was only the less addicted, but Axl doesn't need drugs or alcohol to get out of control!!!!!!!! :scared:

Why? Because he isn't a hermit anymore?

Axl is out and about... get used to it.

Some people drink because they're depressed. Others, like myself, drink socially to have a good time. Okay, so maybe getting totally wasted isn't a good thing, especially on a regular basis, as that would indicate there may be a problem. But to have Axl, while on tour with old friends and bandmates, living the good life that he's worked so hard to achieve is not a big deal in my opinion. It seems like he's enjoying himself and as long as he doesn't get completely out of control, I have no problem with it.

U're so right!

But I guess Axl has always been like this even in the old days

Okay, so going out, and having a good time means that you are a sad person, and depressed? Plenty of people of wealth go out and spend a lot of money on champagne, and lots of people buy drinks for people, that doesnt mean your sad or depressed, it means your being social.

Amen, could not have said it better myself.

Why? Because he isn't a hermit anymore?

Axl is out and about... get used to it.

exactly, after years of hearing absolutly nothing some idiots here want him to go back into hiding or something???

WOW

The same old story of Axl's parties!!!

Don't remember anyone saying that ulrich was with the same problem....it's only on Axl!!

Can't you find another target, anyone to point your frustation....

So the guy is 42 and he likes to party, and???? The rolling stones are 60 and they continue to get crazy and breaking bones. Where the fuck is written that a 40 year old rock star should be the sweetest angel in Earth...if it is wriiten somewhere...good for Axl...breaking the rules!

Rock On Gunners!

Jeez, why is this even an issue? who cares if Axl goes out and (fill in the blank). it's his fuckin' life, he can do what he wants. all these, "this is sad" comments crack me up. how is going to a bar and having a good time sad? Axl is finally done with something he's been working on for a decade. doesn't the guy deserve to be in a celebratory mood for a little while? some of y'all would be better served to focus on your own live's and stop obsessing over Axl's so much.

Edited by artfromtex