Sophie Anderton comments on her time with Axl

drops_of_jupiter

Idiot Wind--I'm from the UK. Whenever we 'pull' anyone, we just class that as having a snog. Not sex.

Speak for yourself there, If someone told me they "pulled" someone i'd think that they had took them home and gave them a damn good rogering.

R.

"rogering"! - LMAO! - :lol:

Edited by Ions

Like Axl said in his rant about Sweden in Helsinki: 'They don't really love me but I aint intrested in (swedish) girls with a good taste, Im intrested in (swedish) girls that taste good!'

:D

^funny

where did anyone hear Beta was w/ Axl??? :question:

and sophie was pretty lucky she got to spend time w/ Ax but i dnt understand y people are surprised she was just intersted cuz he's "AXL ROSE"

Idiot Wind--I'm from the UK. Whenever we 'pull' anyone, we just class that as having a snog. Not sex.

Speak for yourself there, If someone told me they "pulled" someone i'd think that they had took them home and gave them a damn good rogering.

R.

In that case I may have told my best friend the completely wrong thing the other day! :blink:

R.

yeah it depends how much you are used to getting it

those who say it's a 'snog' are used to only getting that so they know no better :P

it means you got off with someone, how far is up to how much alcohol was involved

Edited by NEU-YORK