Eminem

marina

I love all these immature brats who think they're cool for saying shit like 'thats gay' & 'haha emo n hip hop are shit rock n fucking roll *devil horns* gnfn'r4lfe!!!!!!'.

What u think that the dude posts that without knowing what hip hop sounds like? Listening to hip hop and seeing how lame those hooray for tolerance!s look is all ppl need to draw the conclusion that its gay! Fuck that shit, hip hop sucks and thats a fact fucker! How can u possibly call urself a metal head and listen to hip hop?

And if u think that emos not gay then u got a big fucking problem shithead :fuckyou:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's calling themself a metalhead?

I'd like to know that too.

This is directed at GUNS N FKIN ROSES: Dude, there is nothing wrong with liking different varieties of music. Your sexuality shouldn't be threatened by listening to Bowie or the NY Dolls even if they dressed like women/wore makeup. Not all the music you listen to has to be badass raw rock n roll. I see that attraction too, that's what first drew me to GN'R, but you've gotta understand, that what people around you say is gay etc. Have you picked up "The Eminem Show" and listened to it right through? It's great lyricism and rapping, and the beats aren't as easy to make as they seem. You need to start exploring new areas dude.

"What u think that the dude posts that without knowing what hip hop sounds like? Listening to hip hop and seeing how lame those hooray for tolerance!s look is all ppl need to draw the conclusion that its gay! Fuck that shit, hip hop sucks and thats a fact fucker! How can u possibly call urself a metal head and listen to hip hop?

And if u think that emos not gay then u got a big fucking problem shithead"

lame ass hooray for tolerance!s? oh so this is a masculinity contest, well, im willin' to bet the weeniest of rappers could kick ur ass, so whoose a hooray for tolerance! now? *calls lil bow wow*. metalhead, shut the fuck up :lol:

and Iron Maiden Rocks: ur a racist.

How's he a racist? Eminem IS a wigger.

wigger right? as in white n i g g e r? think about it. its a term that identifies by means of race and its not a compliment, its an insult so therefore what is it? derogatory and based entirely on race. that my friend, is racism. its like callin a black person an uncle tom.

Edited by marina

wigger right? as in white n i g g e r? think about it. its a term that identifies by means of race and its not a compliment, its an insult so therefore what is it? derogatory and based entirely on race. that my friend, is racism. its like callin a black person an uncle tom.

But, it is alright for black people to say black person? Get the fuck out of here....

Eminem is a wigger. He is white.... so why is he acting like something he isn't?

Edited by Forsaken

But, it is alright for black people to say black person? Get the fuck out of here....

did i say that? i dont think i did, did i? so what the fuck r u talkin bout u dumb motherfucker :lol:

Edited by marina

did i say that? i dont think i did, did i? so what the fuck r u talkin bout u dumb motherfucker :lol:

Whats your point then? Black people can say the word and white people can't?

Edited by Forsaken

how is that my point? where did i say that???

Would it be alright to say Wigga instead of Wigger?

Would it be alright to say Wigga instead of Wigger?

do what feels right, all i do is give my opinion on what i see. i personally wouldn't but ur u dude, do what'cha do. i aint ur daddy.

Edited by marina

Eminem is a wigger. He is white.... so why is he acting like something he isn't?

But, he doesn't. That's the music he loves, but I don't see any other rappers singing songs like "Haley's Song".

n exactly how do u act a color? does Bill Cosby act like Rick James??? or does Rick James act like Condoleeza Rice? u can't act a fuckin color idiot! n yes they do adnan, check out Dear Mama...same loving vein.

Edited by marina

I don't get the word wigger. You all say it is white black person. But to me it makes more sense as Wannabe black person. There are no white hooray for tolerance!s. He wants to be a black person. So wannabe black person = wigger

Just a thought.

Also Eminem is fucking hilarious. Listen to the Encore album. Some of the funniest shit I've ever heard. He will alway be super famous and popular but to me he's worn out his welcome. i used to like rap and hip hop but thanks to guys like him and Kanye West I hate that shit now. Its gay.

Rock On bithces

rock3

Well, I have no taste for hip-hop, but I think hes one of the many disgraces of Detroit.

You can say the same thing about the Detroit Pistons.

Anywho, how the hell do you act a race? I think you people can be really stupid and ignorant. Just because it's said that black people are thugs and thieves, does that mean that all of them are like that or act it? Just because white people are described as being well-groomed, well-behaved and are on top of the social class doesn't make them all snobby, rich douches. I think the way you act comes from how you grew up. Eminem grew up in a trailer park in the industrial area of detroit among poor black and white people. For the most part, education is poor and kids aren't punished for their wrong doing. So they tend to act disrespectful and vulgar. It doesn't matter at all if you're black white, green or yellow. If you grew up and was raised under bad circumstances, you might pick up bad habits and "act" the way other people do. Hence..! the "black-ness" that eminem, being white, carries.

:book:

Just my two cents, yo.

Well, I have no taste for hip-hop, but I think hes one of the many disgraces of Detroit.

You can say the same thing about the Detroit Pistons.

Anywho, how the hell do you act a race? I think you people can be really stupid and ignorant. Just because it's said that black people are thugs and thieves, does that mean that all of them are like that or act it? Just because white people are described as being well-groomed, well-behaved and are on top of the social class doesn't make them all snobby, rich douches. I think the way you act comes from how you grew up. Eminem grew up in a trailer park in the industrial area of detroit among poor black and white people. For the most part, education is poor and kids aren't punished for their wrong doing. So they tend to act disrespectful and vulgar. It doesn't matter at all if you're black white, green or yellow. If you grew up and was raised under bad circumstances, you might pick up bad habits and "act" the way other people do. Hence..! the "black-ness" that eminem, being white, carries.

:book:

Just my two cents, yo.

I agree, its pretty hypocritical when you think about it. People say "dont be racist" and turn around and rip on white people who try to "act black". I agree that most "wiggers" look pretty rediculous, but whatever.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

That's his fuckin' life man, he was born poor and surrounded by young blacks, he has almost everything in common with urban african americans.