Rock in Rio Video (small sample)

joaompc

Is this the TV/AOL version we've already had for a while, or did you shoot this yourself from the crowd?

It's a behind the left side of the stage shot. Here is a screen:

screen4yc.jpg

Also, do you have the complete show from that angle? PM me if you do...I'd like a copy.

Edited by Almost Famous

Is this the TV/AOL version we've already had for a while, or did you shoot this yourself from the crowd?

It's a behind the left side of the stage shot. Here is a screen:

screen4yc.jpg

Also, do you have the complete show from that angle? PM me if you do...I'd like a copy.

same here, i'd bet we could get some awesome audio off this as well as the oppertunity to see what goes on on stage left

Edited by fridayfan13

You can see the soundboard fags, I hope they've been fired by now :P

the sound of the show when you were acutally there was great . just the sound on the net and tv sucked

Which is the fault of the soundboard guys.

the sound of the show when you were acutally there was great . just the sound on the net and tv sucked

Which is the fault of the soundboard guys.

no it isn't , the soundbaord guys are responsible for the crowd hearing a good sound.People in the trucks are in control of what is heard over the tv, and net

I concur wholeheartedly with you my brother... they should not have been allowed to keep their jobs after that cock up with the mix sound.... ah well, i suppose it allowed us a kind of abstract thing where we could hear the songs in a new light and find out just what was going on in the mix that we did not know about, like that kick ass electronic guitar sound on RQ... pity it drowned out Axl lol

Edited by Graeme