I met Dizzy and saw Axl Rose!

November_rain

Last night I went to their concert in my hometown and got to the first row. A staff dude told us the band ( Axl included ) wanted girls for a backstage party and gave us VIP passes. I got one of them, but we had a lot of problems to get to the backstage area. Once there, a security dude told us we couldn´t be there and we saw Dizzy Reed. I called him and told him to come, so he came and talked to us briefly, he was very nice and what a beautiful blue eyes he has!!. I told him to let us in the backstage but he smiled and said he couldn´t. Then a security guy told us to go to the catering area. A bit later Dizzy came to the catering area but after a few seconds he left.

There weren´t any band members there, only staff members so I went out to have some fresh air and talked to some staff members and suddenly I saw HIM!!! It was AXL ROSE !!! he was leaving the backstage, he was wearing a white cap and sunglasses. I was like :o but I couldn´t even give a step because a security gorilla took me by the arm and didn´t let me get close to Axl. I couldn´t even get his autograph but hey, atleast I saw him in person!

So, no band members in the party, only girls and staff members so as it was all a lie I decided to leave the party and go back home.

Edited by November_rain

¡Que bonita!

That was a close one chica! :):)

I've seen Shlash & Duff at an airport in Tokio , we 've taken the same flight but I couldn't talk to them 'cause they were in first class and I to the economy.... :(:(

Really freaked me out!!!!

For the 11 hours that lasted the flight I thought ok calm down, you'll see them when you'll land... But the bussiness class went out first!!!

Now (2 years later) I still freak out when I remember it! :anger:

Shlash is my favourite.... :wub:

Gotta say that Slash looks really great from a short distance and the way he walks...ahhh!!!!!

Plus then I've realised how tall Duff is!!! Really tall!!! :xmassrudolph:

Edited by oh my

I also saw him in oslo. Only he was onstage at the time. but he was not far away. A cuple of meters :P

But cool story. I wish I was one of those lucky girls who could get backstage.

Or wait. Why would I wish I was a girl????

*confused* :confused:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/Marimara/pasevip2.jpg

This is the pic of the vip pass, although security told us it was useless.

that looks a lot like the picture on "guns n roses online . com" - (sorry for spaces, cuz it'd be censored if it wasn't). Its the exact same as the opening logo on that site.

Edited by RocknRollDemon5318

I got a ton of pictures with all the guys (except Axl) since I got a backstage and vip pass for their show in Bilbao. Here's one of the pics, with Robin (he was wearing this way to protect himself from a fucking killer sun).

11530596008573.jpg

By the way, later I will scan and upload my backstage and my vip pass and will post'em here, right?.

Edited by CarlosEC

I got a ton of pictures with all the guys (except Axl) since I got a backstage and vip pass for their show in Bilbao. Here's one of the pics, with Robin (he was wearing this way to protect himself from a fucking killer sun).

11530596008573.jpg

By the way, later I will scan and upload my backstage and my vip pass and will post'em here, right?.

That rules!!!!

My scanner doesn't work, so I show you another pic from Bilbao, now with Bumblefoot;

11530819498573.jpg

I guess I will post the passes tomorrow.

nice pics man, how do you get a v.i.p pass? you know if guns every come to fucking australia!.