I met Dizzy and saw Axl Rose!

November_rain

Last night I went to their concert in my hometown and got to the first row. A staff dude told us the band ( Axl included ) wanted girls for a backstage party and gave us VIP passes. I got one of them, but we had a lot of problems to get to the backstage area. Once there, a security dude told us we couldn´t be there and we saw Dizzy Reed. I called him and told him to come, so he came and talked to us briefly, he was very nice and what a beautiful blue eyes he has!!. I told him to let us in the backstage but he smiled and said he couldn´t. Then a security guy told us to go to the catering area. A bit later Dizzy came to the catering area but after a few seconds he left.

There weren´t any band members there, only staff members so I went out to have some fresh air and talked to some staff members and suddenly I saw HIM!!! It was AXL ROSE !!! he was leaving the backstage, he was wearing a white cap and sunglasses. I was like :o but I couldn´t even give a step because a security gorilla took me by the arm and didn´t let me get close to Axl. I couldn´t even get his autograph but hey, atleast I saw him in person!

So, no band members in the party, only girls and staff members so as it was all a lie I decided to leave the party and go back home.

You should have screamed on the top of your lungs, "HEY TARD" and Axl would have yelled back "Hello". :xmasssanta:

Last night I went to their concert in my hometown and got to the first row. A staff dude told us the band ( Axl included ) wanted girls for a backstage party and gave us VIP passes. I got one of them, but we had a lot of problems to get to the backstage area. Once there, a security dude told us we couldn´t be there and we saw Dizzy Reed. I called him and told him to come, so he came and talked to us briefly, he was very nice and what a beautiful blue eyes he has!!. I told him to let us in the backstage but he smiled and said he couldn´t. Then a security guy told us to go to the catering area. A bit later Dizzy came to the catering area but after a few seconds he left.

There weren´t any band members there, only staff members so I went out to have some fresh air and talked to some staff members and suddenly I saw HIM!!! It was AXL ROSE !!! he was leaving the backstage, he was wearing a white cap and sunglasses. I was like :o but I couldn´t even give a step because a security gorilla took me by the arm and didn´t let me get close to Axl. I couldn´t even get his autograph but hey, atleast I saw him in person!

So, no band members in the party, only girls and staff members so as it was all a lie I decided to leave the party and go back home.

You should have screamed on the top of your lungs, "HEY TARD" and Axl would have yelled back "Hello". :xmasssanta:

Ha ha ha :lol: ... good one JALP, I´ll try it if I ever get the chance :lol: , although it seems like impossible but who knows?. This time I got far more than I expected and although he didn´t notice my presence atleast I saw him in person! And he looks better in person than in pictures :heart:

By the way, cool pictures Carlos!! You are a lucky mofo,did you know?

Edited by November_rain