Best cock/sleaze rock video?

adnan

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Quite a good song. You cant help but laugh at him as you watch though.

The singer, Phil Lewis?

Yeah, he annoys me by getting in Tracii's way all the time. Now post one of your favorite videos.

Another awesome song/video:

Sex Action- L.A. Guns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnoS4s7gIWc...%20sex%20action

Now that one has a tremendous riff.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Now that one has a tremendous riff.

Did I just see ODS praising a mindless hard rock song?

Dude, I have always loved "Sex Action", read my posts or something.

Kickstart My Heart

ooo I love the video for Rip + Tear! How about Never Enough by the L.A. Guns too? That's my fave by them. B)

Awesome! That's my favorite Crue song. Don't like "Never Enough" though, I didn't like how they went all hair on "Cocked & Loaded", which is still my least favorite Guns album.

My favorite hard-rock Crue song is Hooligan's Holiday.

Kickstart My Heart

ooo I love the video for Rip + Tear! How about Never Enough by the L.A. Guns too? That's my fave by them. B)

Awesome! That's my favorite Crue song. Don't like "Never Enough" though, I didn't like how they went all hair on "Cocked & Loaded", which is still my least favorite Guns album.

Ah "Cocked & Loaded" is their best in my opinion, it's just got so many catchy songs. But agreed on the Crue front...actually Dr Feelgood must be their best album hands down. The vid for Kickstart My Heart makes my eyes go funny though, it cuts so quickly between images! And the cars and planes...it's almost laughably over-macho. :laugh:

Ah "Cocked & Loaded" is their best in my opinion, it's just got so many catchy songs. But agreed on the Crue front...actually Dr Feelgood must be their best album hands down. The vid for Kickstart My Heart makes my eyes go funny though, it cuts so quickly between images! And the cars and planes...it's almost laughably over-macho. :laugh:

I love how the Crue go overboard so much, it's hilarious. I still think "Too Fast for Love" was their best album, it was so raw and sleazy and hard, then they took out the lipstick and went into the studio with all those producers. :no:

Guest knerken

Check this out! A quite new sleaze band from Sweden, Hardcore Superstar! A kickass video from their last album

Probably my favourite sleaze vid from this century! rock1

Fav. pre-2000 video is Kickstart! rock3

Round and Round- Ratt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=50XbMYkAyg4&amp...d%20and%20Round

Anyone who says they don't like hair metal/cockrock is a liar. What's not to love? Catchy, sing-along-able songs, wailing harmonized guitar solos, crunchy riffs, and delightfully tacky flashiness. You don't need to and probably shouldn't listen to it all the time, but it is just pure fun. You're only kidding yourself if you say you don't like hair metal/cockrock.

Round and Round- Ratt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=50XbMYkAyg4&amp...d%20and%20Round

Anyone who says they don't like hair metal/cockrock is a liar. What's not to love? Catchy, sing-along-able songs, wailing harmonized guitar solos, crunchy riffs, and delightfully tacky flashiness. You don't need to and probably shouldn't listen to it all the time, but it is just pure fun. You're only kidding yourself if you say you don't like hair metal/cockrock.

Thank you! I've been trying to find that song for ages, but i never knew it's title! Cheers :)