One of the most sexiest Axl pics ever

Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i had groupies :laugh::rofl-lol:

Hell for all I know ....you could be that dude next to Axl and if that's the case, you are hot too :heart:

it doesn't matter what axl looks like, he would still have groupies!, and no jalp thats not me :P

why are only men posting in my thread when it says for the ladies :shocked::unsure:

and warchild.....if you read this thread......i am allowed to lust baby but you know where my heart lies.. any chance of you copying Axl's look for me baby? It would turn me on immensely. Jalp has a thing for construction workers/bad boys look!!!!

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Damn, he looks so healthy!

Rock on Axl!

R.

Yes, but it still amazes me that people claim he hasn't had botox. You can very clearly tell from that picture that he has.

Of course, I'm not "bashing" him for it - consider this a random thought I suppose. :unsure:

He looks so much better than in 2002.

I don't see any evidence of surgery or botox. After growing up in L.A. I would recognize the work. Why do people keep on wanting to insist he has had work done when he hasn't? These are the same people who wouldn't know botox if it came up and injected itself into their ass!

Even from the first publicity photos it has always amazed me how much of a master Axl has always been at posing. It's not just that he's merely photogenic, he inherently knows how to move his facial muscles to convey whatever he wants, be it sexy or moody or sad or happy, etc. We saw a glimpse of how he does this during the making of the November Rain video when he was directing the director regarding the scene in which he's playing the piano and Stephanie walks in. He mimics the crowd's facial expression and sound effects, then directs the camera angles.

Having said that, though I thank you for posting this picture I really don't think it hits the sexy threshold of some of his earlier photos.

Edited by Yesterdays

I don't see any evidence of surgery or botox. After growing up in L.A. I would recognize the work. Why do people keep on wanting to insist he has had work done when he hasn't? These are the same people who wouldn't know botox if it came up and injected itself into their ass!

W._Axl_Rose_new.jpg

549.jpg

axl-heathrow-aug02.jpg

I don't believe he had surgery (or, if he did, it was very minor) - but he definitely had botox or some type of chemical peel. Whatever it was, the treatment was not of good quality - especially if it was botox. He obviously had it done after Rock in Rio, right before the '02 VMAs. His hairline was beginning to recede in '01 (even in his mugshot photo from '98 you can see it) - hence the dreads. I think the problem is he had people around him hyping him up for a big "comeback" in 2002 and someone probably rushed him into getting work done on his face, and it backfired and made him look worse.

From photos I've seen it's clear that whatever was done was concentrated most on his cheekbones. If you look at the picture in this thread you will notice Axl has some wrinkles around his eyes and other portions of his face, but his forehead and cheekbones are very smooth and almost "rubbery"-looking. That's a sign of either surgery or botox (and, as I said, I think it's the latter).

I think Axl is very self-conscious and insecure - and I'm not saying this to bash, I'm saying this honestly due to his actions in the past and his behavior. He said on Trunk that he cares about rumors and keeps up to date with what people are saying - and he has lashed out at the Internet because of what people write about him: another red flag that people talking shit bothers him. It's always been this way, and a lot of the psychological stuff he went through as a child that he discussed in that Rolling Stone interview from '91 (I believe) is probably what made him feel fairly insecure. It's part of why the lyrics for songs like "Estranged" are so poignant and why, despite his "bad boy" image, he appeals to women so much versus another rock star like Vince Neil who is more flashy and gruff and less sensitive. I mean it's part of the appeal of Axl Rose - he's a badass but he's capable of putting out emotional songs like SCOM or November Rain.

So I'm rambling...it's late...but my point is, I think he was very self-conscious before the 2002 comeback and he wanted to look good. People attacked him for Rock in Rio claiming he was "fat" and "balding" blah blah blah....a load of bullshit...and I think this also affected him, and he figured reinventing himself with a new image would be better. I think the reason his face looked so bad in 2002 and it looks far more normal now is because he had work done right before the tour and hasn't had anything done since.

Edited by Idiot Wind

W._Axl_Rose_new.jpg

549.jpg

axl-heathrow-aug02.jpg

I don't believe he had surgery (or, if he did, it was very minor) - but he definitely had botox or some type of chemical peel. Whatever it was, the treatment was not of good quality - especially if it was botox. He obviously had it done after Rock in Rio, right before the '02 VMAs. His hairline was beginning to recede in '01 (even in his mugshot photo from '98 you can see it) - hence the dreads. I think the problem is he had people around him hyping him up for a big "comeback" in 2002 and someone probably rushed him into getting work done on his face, and it backfired and made him look worse.

From photos I've seen it's clear that whatever was done was concentrated most on his cheekbones. If you look at the picture in this thread you will notice Axl has some wrinkles around his eyes and other portions of his face, but his forehead and cheekbones are very smooth and almost "rubbery"-looking. That's a sign of either surgery or botox (and, as I said, I think it's the latter).

I think Axl is very self-conscious and insecure - and I'm not saying this to bash, I'm saying this honestly due to his actions in the past and his behavior. He said on Trunk that he cares about rumors and keeps up to date with what people are saying - and he has lashed out at the Internet because of what people write about him: another red flag that people talking shit bothers him. It's always been this way, and a lot of the psychological stuff he went through as a child that he discussed in that Rolling Stone interview from '91 (I believe) is probably what made him feel fairly insecure. It's part of why the lyrics for songs like "Estranged" are so poignant and why, despite his "bad boy" image, he appeals to women so much versus another rock star like Vince Neil who is more flashy and gruff and less sensitive. I mean it's part of the appeal of Axl Rose - he's a badass but he's capable of putting out emotional songs like SCOM or November Rain.

So I'm rambling...it's late...but my point is, I think he was very self-conscious before the 2002 comeback and he wanted to look good. People attacked him for Rock in Rio claiming he was "fat" and "balding" blah blah blah....a load of bullshit...and I think this also affected him, and he figured reinventing himself with a new image would be better. I think the reason his face looked so bad in 2002 and it looks far more normal now is because he had work done right before the tour and hasn't had anything done since.

that was a good post.

W._Axl_Rose_new.jpg

549.jpg

axl-heathrow-aug02.jpg

Nicely said.... I think he is just as hot as he was in 91'. Whatever he DID.... or DIDN'T do to his face.... Who cares when the outcome is something like this picture. (obviously meaning the original post :) ) He should really not care. Pick any picture from any concert this year. It is all the same hot factor!

IMO.... he should smile more though. Lots of girls out there are teeth and smile girls. If it is possible, I believe he is even hotter when he smiles. :wub: