great clip, Axl, Izzy, and Chris Pittman

Guest SOLGER

holly shit....i have tears in my eyes!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IZZY brigning back the blues!! FUCK TECHNO!!!

First its my michelle w/baz, at the 4:30 mark its You GOtta Move with Izzy on lead vocals and Chris and Axl sharing the mic on backup. Its fucking great! I hope izzy is writing some stuff with these guys.

i thought you hated the old guys? or doesn't izzy count? :rofl-lol:

I hope izzy is writing some stuff with these guys.

WHAT THE HELL!!!! HAVE THE FUCKIN APOCALYPSIS STARTED??!!!

Yea because we all know it's impossible to enjoy both the older guys and the new guys :rolleyes:

but...we are talkin about Axls_Disillusion!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. that's one cool clip. Izzy should continue to tour with them! and write stuff for them.. and record.. :)

And rejoin the band! I don't need to explain how incredibly cool that would be. He looks so much more comfortable with them now than he did when i saw them at download.

fuckin awesome.

something tells me Izzys gonna be doing some writing and playing on the next CD after CD.

i think they should mix the old and new.

fuck a reunuin of just old guys but if they can get slash to play on some songs and duff too like izzys probably gonna do for certain songs, that would be the best band ever.

I hope izzy is writing some stuff with these guys.

WHAT THE HELL!!!! HAVE THE FUCKIN APOCALYPSIS STARTED??!!!

Yea because we all know it's impossible to enjoy both the older guys and the new guys :rolleyes:

but...we are talkin about Axls_Disillusion!!!!!!!!!!!

well you guys obviously don't read my posts. I dont hate the old band, and Izzy has always been my favorite ex-gunner. I said it a few years ago that izzy is the only ex-member I ever could imagine taking the stage with Axl again. Anyways, Izzy has been part of this band for most of the summer.