izzy joins band in glasgow last night!!

thesloaneranger

i was totally gobsmacked when axl announced that izzy stradlin was comming on stage last night at the glasgow secc!!! he played a few classic guns songs, including used to love her and nightrain and himself and axl looked really comfortable together.

im not sure if izzy has joined axl at any time on this tour, but it was an amazing sight to see another founding member back where he belongs!! now all we need is slash and duff!!!!

it was a fab gig, even tho it was supposed to start at 8.30, and didnt get underway till 10.10!!! the guys played right thu till 12.40 so we certainly got our moneys worth, and the wait was well worth it!! for all you fans who arent/werent lucky enough to see the band on this tour, let me tell u that axl is still amazing and i just hope that they come back to scotland soon!!!

Edited by thesloaneranger

i was totally gobsmacked when axl announced that izzy stradlin was comming on stage last night at the glasgow secc!!! he played a few classic guns songs, including used to love her and nightrain and himself and axl looked really comfortable together.

im not sure if izzy has joined axl at any time on this tour, but it was an amazing sight to see another founding member back where he belongs!! now all we need is slash and duff!!!!

You'll get roasted for that. Even if I agree with you...

Please remove this post before people start remember your name.

mr.Q

You'll get roasted for that. Even if I agree with you...

Exactly,..

because you forgot steven! :xmassrudolph:

I would also love to see a reunion, but since it isn't happening anytime in the near future, I support the guys in the band now. As for your questions about Izzy, yes he has been appearing fairly regularly for the European shows and usually playing the old Guns classics near the end of the show.

Damn Axlites. We don't need slash and duff, how many times does it have to be said!!!! I ######' hate comparisons and people seeing the current GNR as a "2nd best".

That's because they are only 2nd best. ;)

*sparks riot in thread*

Damn Axlites. We don't need slash and duff, how many times does it have to be said!!!! I ######' hate comparisons and people seeing the current GNR as a "2nd best".

*sparks riot in thread*

Slash, why were you at the Newcastle concert throwing stuff at GnR? Jealousy maybe?

*sparks riot in thread*

In my mind you are officially a penis!

It was a joke mate :rofl-lol: Don't take it too seriously!

No sorry, I've only seen GnR this year in New York, Donington, Sheffield and tomorrow in Manchester.

Don't worry dude! We're all just having fun. But yeah, some peeps take every word seriously in internet forums. It's freakin' hilarious sometimes!

Oh lighten up. :rolleyes: If I was a 'hater', as many people class those who prefer the old GnR, then why have I been to 3 [tomorrow 4] gigs of this GnR? Because I LIKE them.

Oh, so you just Like them do you? You don't give them all your heart and soul? Sounds to me those were wasted spaces for the TRUE fans!!!!

Oh, so you just Like them do you? You don't give them all your heart and soul? Sounds to me those were wasted spaces for the TRUE fans!!!!

Tickets go on sale.

I buy tickets.

I see GnR.

Everyone's happy.

..well apart from you. :)

PS-I love GnR :wub:

Tickets go on sale.

I buy tickets.

I see GnR.

Everyone's happy.

..well apart from you. :)

PS-I love GnR :wub:

Oh so you love them now? That's a bit better, I'm glad to hear I changed your veiws.

Only the ultra super cool die-hards went to Hammersmith though. And go to wembley backstage.