Where do they go now?

wasted

He can do what he wants tho. Give me a million bucks and you wouldnt even see me dancing around on some stage in front of a load drunken idiots. But he seems to care about GNR. Why even do a tour? He must have an album or something he wants out. Unless he's in for the parties and chicks?

Why even do a tour? He must have an album or something he wants out. Unless he's in for the parties and chicks?

Money? Geffen cut off his funding for Chinese Democracy.

ok if Geffen cut off guns n' roses funding for Chinese Democracy then tell me why guns n' roses did a song for the end of days soundtrack on a Geffen cd tell me that ?

They cut off the funding AFTER End of Days, I don't remember what year exactly, though I am sure someone else can help me on that.

As much as Axl likes his privacy, I don't see him going through this if he didn't have plans for the album. I know all about 2002, I was lurking around for that, and went to the Cleveland show.

However, as great as it wasat the time, looking back on 2002, it seems like a characiture of Axl and GNR. His demeanor, his clothes, and the all around perfromance of the band is light years away from 2002. He seems to actually want this, and I think that was the problem all along.

Axl looked goofy back in 2002. I dont really remember much from 2002 - the concerts seemed to go alright but people werent really sure if GNR were back or what was happening. Now they seem a little bit more stable. Maybe thats how is funding the record now with his own money?