• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad its photoshopped

and his eyes are red

look at his neck

ITS REAL watch the video

Yes, it's just Frozen up to his old tricks again.

And the above photograph isn't even from the video posted.

are you saying the videos fake or the pic? if you mean the video than get real, fuck.

too bad its photoshopped

and his eyes are red

look at his neck

ITS REAL watch the video

are you saying the videos fake or the pic? if you mean the video than get real, fuck.

videos real, photoshopped pic

too bad its photoshopped

and his eyes are red

look at his neck

ITS REAL watch the video

The video proves that this picture is real. CLEARLY.

It's from the 12 second mark from that video. The picture is from one of the photographers standing opposite the camera man.

Check the 12 second mark.

*Edit* Between the 12 and 13 second mark.

V~

Edited by mrvics

too bad its photoshopped

and his eyes are red

look at his neck

ITS REAL watch the video

:unsure: errmm.. the video shows that the picture is real.

and aren't you the fellow who got banned from his forum for posting the fake "L.A.L." sound clip and kept saying it was real?

douchebag <_<

Edited by Yorch

i know why redeurope says its fake. he got banned and is holding a gruge against frozen inferno :book:

get over it, you should have never posted the fake in the first place. ask for forgiveness or something.

Edited by Yorch

i know why redeurope says its fake. he got banned and is holding a gruge against frozen inferno :book:

get over it, you should have never posted the fake in the first place. ask for forgiveness or something.

I say it's fake because there is evidence of this.

However there was evidence the clip was real because it sounded like Axl.

Jesus fuckin christ, the picture isn't fake!

No offence, but how stupid can you get? I swear some people would argue black was white. There's some strange internet phenomenon where everyone thinks everything is fake! It's crazy.

If you notice, the whole picture has a slight ghosting effect due to the camera probably moving whilst taking that shot trying get a shot of Axl before he shot into the car. The light/dark line on his neck is probably due to the black jacket creating a ghosted image onto the white skin.

the video is real, but the picture isnt, it is a picture from that video but a different head is photo shopped in, look at the tan line difference, and his fucking eyes are red

its a shadow.

redeurope read this:

http://chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?...sc&start=18

everyone already knows the sound clip you posted is fake. thank you for wasting my time by the way.

Edited by Yorch

I say it's fake because there is evidence of this.

I work with Photoshop everyday and I can tell you that the "tan" you refer to is just reflecting light or shadow. Also, watch the video closely and you can see the man in the red coat who is also seen in the picture behind Axl. The fact that you think this picture is fake is laughable.

Seriously, you're making up crazy shit.

Edited by IndiannaRose

No offence, but how stupid can you get? I swear some people would argue black was white. There's some strange internet phenomenon where everyone thinks everything is fake! It's crazy.

If you notice, the whole picture has a slight ghosting effect due to the camera probably moving whilst taking that shot trying get a shot of Axl before he shot into the car. The light/dark line on his neck is probably due to the black jacket creating a ghosted image onto the white skin.

DUDE, HIS EYES ARE FUCKING RED, AND NOT SHITTY CAMERA RED, PHOTOSHOPPED RED

:rofl-lol: this man is semi retarded or just lame.

Yeah, you know uh, making someone's eyes red on photoshop would definately be done to make the pic look more real! Yeah!

Ahuahuha...I can't believe this. :rofl-lol:

Edited by IndiannaRose

Your stupidity gave me a good laugh, cheers rock3

But dude...the pic is fake! The braid right above Axl's left eyebrow is way too red! Don't you understand!?

:lol:

Actually, I think you may be on to something, and look at his ring, it's big! and it's not just big BIG, it's PHOTOSHOP BIG!

Your stupidity gave me a good laugh, cheers rock3

But dude...the pic is fake! The braid right above Axl's left eyebrow is way too red! Don't you understand!?

Actually, I think you may be on to something, and look at his ring, it's big! and it's not just big BIG, it's PHOTOSHOP BIG!

Shit dude, that gave me a good laugh. :rofl-lol: