incredibly SEXY axl pic!!!!

Buckets of Rain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: im wondering why Axl's head is casting a diiiiiiiiiiirect shadow on that dude behind him..and why the shadow is so small... :lol:

:huh: i'm wondering why Axls neck has two different colors.... I'm also wondering why there is a direct shadow on the dude behind him.

Clearly, the pic is real. Not sure why people are making a federal case of it. I mean, the vid is right there to show you the whole shot.

On another matter.... I can't believe Axl still can't even give a simple wave to fans as he walks/runs to his car. :rolleyes::monkey:

Don't forget how shy he is according to some!

someone posted it here and u guys are blind

2pk7.png

axloe1.jpg

look at his face.. his lips on the first pictures.. you can see that he is making the same kind of facial expression.. even his hand with the beer bottle.

HELL you can see the guy video taping in the picture and the videotaper taking the guy taking the picture.

the "different skin color is called lightning you damn retards. probably another light source coming from the side hitting onthe jacket which gives a darker shadow.. but it's not too dark cause there's another light from the camera flash.

I can't believe I bothered to post again here.. This is even stupider then the "Better is 2 different songs faked into one."

Guest Matt13

To the idiots that know nothing about Photoshop... this picture is real. What you're seeing is called a 'flash shadow' in the photography world. Somebody else took a snapshot at the exact moment this picture is from and is off to Axl's right hand side.

What you see is a shadow, not a Photoshop job.

Clearly, the pic is real. Not sure why people are making a federal case of it. I mean, the vid is right there to show you the whole shot.

On another matter.... I can't believe Axl still can't even give a simple wave to fans as he walks/runs to his car. :rolleyes::monkey:

:o dont " :rolleyes::monkey: " him! what if he needed to use the washroom so he was going to his car and didnt have time to make pitstops!

It didn't require a "pitstop."

A simple wave -- even a nod - to acknowledge the fans who were shouting out for him doesn't require him to stop and doesn't take any extra time. So, I stand by the " :monkey: " and " :rolleyes: " ....

I don't wanna make excuses for him or anything, but it looks to me like he raised the bottle he was holding in a 'nodding' kind of way. I also heard someone say "cheers mate...thank you" right after he raised it, so it could've been in reaction to that.

Then again-I could be completely wrong.

(btw, I think it's a horrible pic of Axl)

yeah, i thought i saw him raise the bottle to the fans and sort of dip his head at the same time, a nod to them.

LIZ

axloe1.jpg

Larger Image (1280x960)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/amandarlc/axl.jpg

this proves once and for all to the naysayers that he didnt have plastic surgery or anything, he looks so cool there. i'm not gay but if i had to go gay i'd want that. theres a video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H00pFVf1yXQ...php%3Ft%3D16963

FAG

Dude u better get urself checked out, u have fucking issues!

To the idiots that know nothing about Photoshop... this picture is real. What you're seeing is called a 'flash shadow' in the photography world. Somebody else took a snapshot at the exact moment this picture is from and is off to Axl's right hand side.

What you see is a shadow, not a Photoshop job.

i'll gladly agree with you if you can find another picture where this has happenned.

axloe1.jpg

Larger Image (1280x960)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/amandarlc/axl.jpg

this proves once and for all to the naysayers that he didnt have plastic surgery or anything, he looks so cool there. i'm not gay but if i had to go gay i'd want that. theres a video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H00pFVf1yXQ...php%3Ft%3D16963

FAG

Dude u better get urself checked out, u have fucking issues!

I BELIEVE CALLING SOMEONE A FAG IS HATEFUL AND MEAN-SPIRITED! WATCH YOUR MOUTH. IT'S NOT NICE AND I'M SURE IT'S NOT PERMITTED ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM THAT ISN'T RUN BY BIG FAT REDNECKS LIKE "URSELF."

P.S. I'm not gay. ;)

I hardly give a shit, but it's a god damn shadow. On the right hand side behind Axl theres shadows all over the fucking place, and not to mention its blurriness.

So we have a light source.

Look at the front of his neck, and see how the shadow fades away as the angle is changed.

I mean seriously, this is easily one of the studipest fucking posts EVER.

God!!!!!!! Axl has shadows, I hate GnR. :fuckyou:

He did make a slight nod to the group of people on his right.

ok...didnt want to say anything cos im huge axl fan.....but i read up on this and it seems that when you have facial surgery of some sorts and botox it can make your skin not tan as easily...so maybe thats the neck mark??? i have noticed his face is very "pale" compared to how he used to look, i thought it was just because he was a redhead and redheads usually dont tan well, but who knows???

oh well he still looks GREAT!!! cant wait for us tour........

I hardly give a shit, but it's a god damn shadow. On the right hand side behind Axl theres shadows all over the fucking place, and not to mention its blurriness.

So we have a light source.

Look at the front of his neck, and see how the shadow fades away as the angle is changed.

I mean seriously, this is easily one of the studipest fucking posts EVER.

God!!!!!!! Axl has shadows, I hate GnR. :fuckyou:

if you hate gnr leave the fucking fourm asswipe and by the way :fuckyou:

LOL! I had a good laugh reading this topic.

By the way, sorry about the red eyes. It was like the second time I was using that camera, I had just got it, but I've sorted it out now.

My old one was being used at the opposite side, it's where the video is from.

LOL! I had a good laugh reading this topic.

By the way, sorry about the red eyes. It was like the second time I was using that camera, I had just got it, but I've sorted it out now.

My old one was being used at the opposite side, it's where the video is from.

ok mandy and by the way your cute ;)