What If Bach Hadn't Been There?!

Monty

Has anyone thought of how the night might have ended had Bach not been about? Who else would have stepped up to finish the set, or would they have called it a night then and there?

I honestly think that if Sebastian wasn't there that they would have ended it on Nightrain. But luckily he stepped up and the closing night of the tour didn't end on such a low point.

Thank you Sebastian Bach! rock3

Monty

I'm not sure what they would've done. At Download, Ron took over from Axl for a bit when he was offstage. Also, last night when Izzy came on Axl wasn't onstage. So, they got this really random guy to sing 'You gotta move'--it was Izzy and Random guy. I saw him before setting up stuff onstage--he was probabluy just a roadie. Thiking about it, I'm sure a band member MAY have stepped in. It's just...I'm sure Ron may be a very tempted to step-in, but PC is quite a complex song to sing. Especially if you're trying to play guitar as well. I dunno, but--like you said--thank God for Bach. Raspec'!! :krider:

I'm not sure what they would've done. At Download, Ron took over from Axl for a bit when he was offstage. Also, last night when Izzy came on Axl wasn't onstage. So, they got this really random guy to sing 'You gotta move'--it was Izzy and Random guy. I saw him before setting up stuff onstage--he was probabluy just a roadie. Thiking about it, I'm sure a band member MAY have stepped in. It's just...I'm sure Ron may be a very tempted to step-in, but PC is quite a complex song to sing. Especially if you're trying to play guitar as well. I dunno, but--like you said--thank God for Bach. Raspec'!! :krider:

Ah yeah but Ron has 2 other guitarists as well, so I'm sure they could handle it.

The "Random Guy" is infact the tour bus manager, whose name escapes me, met him after Birmingham too, very nice chap.

And of course, props to Bach, I sent him a myspace message earlier thanking him.

That random guy was Del James ;)

And btw I think that Ron would have still pulled it of nicely. His solo stuff is good and he sings and plays guitar on those. :)

Ah yeah but Ron has 2 other guitarists as well, so I'm sure they could handle it.

The "Random Guy" is infact the tour bus manager, whose name escapes me, met him after Birmingham too, very nice chap.

And of course, props to Bach, I sent him a myspace message earlier thanking him.

The man you speak of, Del James, wrote the story in which the concept for November Rain was based on.

The man you speak of, Del James, wrote the story in which the concept for November Rain was based on.

That was Del James? are you sure?

The guy was bald, and had a beard. Looked a bit like Rob Halford.

The latest picture of Del I've seen he at least had some hair.

But now you mention it, I guess they were quite the same facially.

sabastian was brilliant and was great of him to do it, i enjoyed it just as much as i would have if it was axl....

Definately. Sebastian did a great job, especially when there was no notice. He did a very good job.

Edited by lcg

I am not wanting to be negative but if axl hadn’t played till 5 am after his Saturday gig he wouldn’t have been to wrecked to finish Sundays gig. It was the last night of his tour an should have been remembered for his great performance, not Bach bailing him out and a load of midgets.

I am not wanting to be negative but if axl hadn’t played till 5 am after his Saturday gig he wouldn’t have been to wrecked to finish Sundays gig. It was the last night of his tour an should have been remembered for his great performance, not Bach bailing him out and a load of midgets.

:rofl-lol:

Dunno why that's funny!

Hey. It's not cool to make fun of people just cause theyre shorter than you. :anger: