The Mars Volta

A Cheap Hangover

By far ONE OF THE non-metal bands that I like, including GN'R and OTHERS. So talented and the lyrics are very impressive. You'd have to pull out a dictionary to even understand it! Anyone else like this band? There's a concert for them here in Chicago on Sept. 22nd, too bad I'll be at GIGANTOUR.

Edit: Happy? :fuckyou:

Edited by B4NG ur3 d34d

I'm seeing them this September opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Great band. And B4NG ur3 d34d, Gn'R are not metal.

obviously I KNOW GN'R is not metal. I listen to mainly metal, that's what I was trying to say.

By far the only non-metal band that I like.

I'm going by your statement, which in English means that you don't like any non-metal bands other than the Mars Volta, in which case you don't like Gn'R.

I'm seeing them this September opening for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Great band. And B4NG ur3 d34d, Gn'R are not metal.

obviously I KNOW GN'R is not metal. I listen to mainly metal, that's what I was trying to say.

By far the only non-metal band that I like.

I'm going by your statement, which in English means that you don't like any non-metal bands other than the Mars Volta, in which case you don't like Gn'R.

yeah, 'cause I hate GN'R. that's why I'm on this forum. :rolleyes: You guys take little mistakes or stupid remarks and try to insult people with it or just be immature.

Sept. 12, but it's already leaked.

What's it like?

It's amazing, sort of a happy medium between De-loused and Frances. It starts of with a more conventional sound and gradually moves into the more out there stuff. Although it's hard to compare them to anyone but I hear a lot of Santana and Zappa in there. Go check them out live if you haven't yet, they put on an amazing show-they are opening for the Chili Peppers this fall. John Frusciante is a good friend of Omar so I'm sure there will be some cool jams going on.