Which guitar?

I have had 2 Deans... Only got 1 now... but Yeah... great guitars....

But I want either one of these.... maybe I should just buy both?

I'm personally not one for signature guiitars. But if it has to be one of those, I'd go for the john5, because, while ugly, it doesn't look like a joke.

Have you ever played a Tele? Alot of people consider the Telecaster to be an "acquired taste." Many people believe that they aren't too comfortable to play. If you haven't played a Tele before, you might want to go do that before you buy one.

Have you ever played a Tele? Alot of people consider the Telecaster to be an "acquired taste." Many people believe that they aren't too comfortable to play. If you haven't played a Tele before, you might want to go do that before you buy one.

I personally admire Teles for their playing comfyness. I hate the looks, I think its disgusting, but oh goddamn its good to play. Wouldnt be the fastest guitar, if you want speed get the Bumblefoot one.

And dont say to me "John5 shreds like a mofo with it!!1"

Yeah, well, he's just that damn good :P

I personally admire Teles for their playing comfyness. I hate the looks, I think its disgusting, but oh goddamn its good to play. Wouldnt be the fastest guitar, if you want speed get the Bumblefoot one.

And dont say to me "John5 shreds like a mofo with it!!1"

Yeah, well, he's just that damn good :P

Haha that made me laugh :laugh:

It really depends on what you prefer man. Sit down and play each of them for a little and get what you prefer. I'd say get the Bfoot, because i'm not too much of a fan of the Telecasters.

Although, John 5 still OWNS...

Edited by Forsaken