Bon jovi

carsonskitz

Bon Jovi definitely one of those bands when you can say 'I like their old stuff' because the stuff they're releasing now is pure crap.

I agree when it comes to songs like 'Who Says You Cant Go Home' and 'Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars'...I'm not a fan of those songs....

ME!!! I LOVE BON JOVI!! Ive seen them live at milton keynes and i have to say that it just blew me away! I love their recent stuff as much as the older stuff, if not more. I would really recommend going to a concert of theirs!!!

I had tickets for Bon Jovi at Milton Keynes.

Decided to go to Download to see Gn'R though.

I think I made the right choice. :krider:

ME!!! I LOVE BON JOVI!! Ive seen them live at milton keynes and i have to say that it just blew me away! I love their recent stuff as much as the older stuff, if not more. I would really recommend going to a concert of theirs!!!

I had tickets for Bon Jovi at Milton Keynes.

Decided to go to Download to see Gn'R though.

I think I made the right choice. :krider:

Totally man!!!

Me,i love Bon Jovi's music it was the second hard rock band i that heard when i was little. :D

Jon is an incredible singer and frontman,he's so charismatic..A lot of people doesn't like their new material but i think is ok,is not the old Bon Jovi but the new album has some really cool songs..

..My fave album is New Jersey is perfect from the first song until the last one..Living in Sin,Born to be my Baby,I'll be there for you,Bad Medicine are amazing! rock3 I'm a big fan..Lately i've been listening a lot of Bon Jovi, it always makes me happy is good for the spirit.. B)

And i'm agree with 24_11_03 "Dry County" is one of the best songs ever is brilliant! A very powerful song.. rock1

Guest PULPY

The way I see it: Everyone 'doesn't like them' (while secretly liking them) because they are said to be a talentless hair band, who got famous from their good looks or something. It seems to me that virtually every other hair band out there is exactly the same!!! They write some good songs.

Does anyone in the states know how to transfer a cassette to Lossless audio and would be willing to do so for me, I've got an unsufaced master cassette of a Bon Jovi show from 1993 at the Target Center.

well, going from analog cassette to any digital format you're going to have a little bit of loss. you just want the transfer to be stored as a .flac or whatever lossless format you prefer. you could hook a tape deck up to your pc if you've got a sound card that accepts rca input. otherwise you'd need a rca to 1/8" adapter and then some program to catch the stream.

here's what i'd do. find someone that has one of those home-stereo style Cd recorders, not a PC cd burner but the rack component CD Recorders that Sony and Philips make. then hook a tape deck up to it and do a manual record. that cd will have the largerst file size available for an 80 minute disc. then you could take that disc and rip it to .flac.

Keep the Faith, These Days, & Bounce are my fav. albums from them. "An Evening With Bon Jovi (1992)" is a great unplugged show to watch. It's too fuckin' cool. I'd seriously recommend that to anyone who doubts their talent.

They have done some AMAZING songs, ....but it has to be said they do come out with some utter crap. yes i would call myself a fan :wub:

Yeah, that's how I feel too.