Axl's Favorite Wild Animal???

JungleCat

Maybe I got it wrong by the title but a dolphin...wild? :monkey: I´ve always thought these animals were friendly and all.

I´ve read he likes dogs and that he has a place in his house where he has different kinds of animals but I have no idea of which ones are his favourites, only that he feels some fascination for dolphins. :)

Maybe I got it wrong by the title but a dolphin...wild? :monkey: I´ve always thought these animals were friendly and all.

I´ve read he likes dogs and that he has a place in his house where he has different kinds of animals but I have no idea of which ones are his favourites, only that he feels some fascination for dolphins. :)

I think he HATES dog, especially the little ones...

But indeed, this thread should be removed.

I think he HATES dog, especially the little ones...

But indeed, this thread should be removed.

I don´t think he hates dogs, I´ve seen an old pic of him with one of his dogs and it was small,plus in the estranged vid you can see his dog there :) . Also I read back in the day he had two maltese dogs,Torque and Geneva and I think it´s one of these two the one that appears in the pic I´ve said.

He has said that he doesn't really like the little dogs and that he can't help it.

And that everytime he sees one he would like to get a gun :D

:rofl-lol: Now I think that could be classified as hate.. :confused:

He has said that he doesn't really like the little dogs and that he can't help it.

And that everytime he sees one he would like to get a gun :D

:rofl-lol: Now I think that could be classified as hate.. :confused:

That quote is veeeeery old,it´s from back in the day and as many other things,maybe that quote was ( still is ) taken out of context and exaggerated.

he had snakes and wolves and birds do not know if he still has them or not.the only kind of animals he has said to not liking is small dogs like toy poodles he said everytime he sees a small dog his mind goes must kill them must kill them.i myself have alot of different kinds of animals 2 monkeys,6 dogs,2 birds and 2 snakes.and i can not stand the little dogs either.my dogs are english bulldogs and american bulldogs.just some people the little dogs irritate more then others

Edited by jane