Axlites

Son Of A Gun

I 've been reading numerous posts up to now and I have really soaked up a lot of responses from Axlites and thought somebody should publically point them all out. What are you Axlites trying to do? You all think you are some hardcore bunch of people but really all you are are people who are so stuck up Axl's ass that you don't care about anything stupid he does. You try to intimidate other people from pointing out his mistakes or from expressing disappointment over some bad things he does and continually bash them for choosing to point out things. People here all have the right to point out bad things about Axl if they like. If he 's unloyal to his fans, if people don't like him using the name Gn'R for his own band, if people don't like his lack of decent live material and want to say it out, let them. Who do you think you are to intimidate people of expressing their honest opinions. Not everybody wants to suck Axl's dick and I assure you most people will not. You just have to accept that he has done a lot of bad things which have lead him to being in the position he still kind of is in and that people don't have to keep in their disappointment with him if they are disappointed. A suggestion...if you want a forum purely of people who suck Axl's dick and never say anything about him, why don't you make your own forum or section to this forum for those people. Somebody had to say this...Kaneda didn't so I did.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I 've been reading numerous posts up to now and I have really soaked up a lot of responses from Axlites and thought somebody should publically point them all out. What are you Axlites trying to do? You all think you are some hardcore bunch of people but really all you are are people who are so stuck up Axl's ass that you don't care about anything stupid he does. You try to intimidate other people from pointing out his mistakes or from expressing disappointment over some bad things he does and continually bash them for choosing to point out things. People here all have the right to point out bad things about Axl if they like. If he 's unloyal to his fans, if people don't like him using the name Gn'R for his own band, if people don't like his lack of decent live material and want to say it out, let them. Who do you think you are to intimidate people of expressing their honest opinions. Not everybody wants to suck Axl's dick and I assure you most people will not. You just have to accept that he has done a lot of bad things which have lead him to being in the position he still kind of is in and that people don't have to keep in their disappointment with him if they are disappointed. A suggestion...if you want a forum purely of people who suck Axl's dick and never say anything about him, why don't you make your own forum or section to this forum for those people. Somebody had to say this...Kaneda didn't so I did.

This kind of thread has been done countless times and gets more boring everytime it's done. Oh and this isn't Guns N' Roses - Discussion & News so it'll will probably get moved to Dust N' Bones.

EDIT: Although your point is very good it sadly won't change the so called "axlites" on the forum.

Edited by Calm Like A Bomb

i kinda agree

if you love axl cool keep it up

but when people say axl owns scott and bitch how scott once yelled at a fan, ignoring how axl wasn't always nice to his audience members

or when i hear people say that axl inspired all slashs riffs and guitar work

if i wanna bash cocksukers like kaneda, you should let me going by your logic!, and you should stop preaching and bitching about it!.

^It's Guns 'N' Roses, not NuGNR!

agreed, but like someone else said, this thread will be moved.

I agree with your post. Axlites are some of the dumbest motherfuckers that don't understand the concept of common sense.

Axlites=NuGnR fan gone retarted

:sleeper:

this coming from a buckethead fan, HA fucking freak show that walks!,

if i wanna bash cocksukers like kaneda, you should let me going by your logic!, and you should stop preaching and bitching about it!.

Yeah the freak show that could write anything worth a fuck guitar wise on the demos, that had the common sense to get the fuck out. The only one that didn't want to be Axl stooge/hand puppet. The only guitar player on the 2002 tour that could play worth a fuck. I've said it before Buckethead was the biggest lose for GNR since Slash.

Buckethead>Ron Thal>Fortus>Finck

rock3

Edited by SERPICO

What's so wrong with separeting these two era's with "new"? To some of us the mental image of Guns N' Roses is still a picture with Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven.. Saying "Axlites=Axl-, Slash-, Duff-, Izzy- and Steven-fans gone retarded" is just retarded.

Yeah the freak show that could write anything worth a fuck guitar wise on the demos, that had the common sense to get the fuck out. The only one that didn't want to be Axl stooge/hand puppet. The only guitar player on the 2002 tour that could play worth a fuck. I've said it before Buckethead was the biggest lose for GNR since Slash.

Buckethead>Ron Thal>Fortus>Finck

rock3

buckethead = fuckhead!, end of story!, gnr is too cool for that nutter!.

What's so wrong with separeting these two era's with "new"? To some of us the mental image of Guns N' Roses is still a picture with Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven.. Saying "Axlites=Axl-, Slash-, Duff-, Izzy- and Steven-fans gone retarded" is just retarded.

Exactly, the true Guns N' Roses died around 1996. It's just that Axl didn't have the balls to let it go. Thus the NuGnR.

Do I really care for a reunion anymore? Not really, but it would be cool.

Say what you want to say about Velvet Revolver, but at least Slash, Duff, and Matt had the balls to move on.

LIVE AND LET DIE

Edited by SERPICO

Technical wise?

Thal>Buckethead>Slash>Fortus>Tobias>Finck

Emotion wise?

Slash>Finck>Thal>Fortus>Tobias>Buckethead

Have a laugh! emotion: Slash>Fortus=Finck>Thal>Izzy>Tobias>Dizzy>Pit(t)man>Rabbits>Lampost>......Bucket