Why do people type it as Pit(t)man?

Gnfnrhead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittmania is pathetic :rolleyes:

If you don't like Pit(t)man, then you should go to some other message forum. We're here to praise Guns N (&) Roses, and for right now Guns N (&) Roses = Chris Pit(t)man.

Let's agree though... however it is spelled in the liner notes to CD will be the official spelling. So until CD comes out, we should respectfully refer to him as Pit(t)man.

Ok, i will just leave because i don't have an obsession with Pittman :rolleyes:

Pittmania is pathetic :rolleyes:

If you don't like Pit(t)man, then you should go to some other message forum. We're here to praise Guns N (&) Roses, and for right now Guns N (&) Roses = Chris Pit(t)man.

Let's agree though... however it is spelled in the liner notes to CD will be the official spelling. So until CD comes out, we should respectfully refer to him as Pit(t)man.

This is hilarious man. The tour is over and we go back to this kind of topics :lol:

Axl!!!! Come back soon for fucks sake!

Well, that's what most of Axlites demands from people not obsessed with Axl Rose.... And they (Axl&Pit(t)man) are in the same band .... :unsure::unsure:

Anywayz, Pit(t)man = the GN'(&)R band and there's nothing you (pit(t)man bashers) can do :xmasssanta: rock3

M.

Edited by Mango

Chris Pit(tman) made the earth in 10 days you know.

He then made Axl Rose and together they waited 4 billion years to populate it.

Now you're just being stupid and making bad jokes.... :rolleyes:

@ vicious - Not a bad idea...at all... :)

His actually name is Chris Pitman.

But we Pit(t)manics prefer to call him: Chris Pit(t)man, Chris Tit(t)man, or GOD.

For further information, please visit elsewhere.

I don't really understand the obsession with Pitman yet or GOD as you all refer to him, hopefully it will become more apparent to me when CD comes out

off topic, Jackamo I really miss your previous signature even though I suppose it could be construed as offensive, every time I think of that movie part I crack up laughing :rofl-lol:

Nice Pitman site there BTW!

Edited by bandita

A thread about Chris Pit(t)man rarely ever lives. It's always killed off by a MOD who considers him too be a joke rather then a member of Guns N' Roses.

I think it's dis-respectful. The man works hard as a synthesisor, song-writer and even programmer for the band, but it's not discussable. We can have all the 'Axl' threads we want but Pitman is a joke. It's a shame for all the Pit(t)maniacs.

For example: Would you buy a Chris Pitman solo-cd?. It got closed because it's a 'joke'.

But 'Would you buy a Robin Finck solo-cd?" & 'Would you buy a Paul Tobias solo-cd" were both fine.

That's a prime example of utter bullshit.

Now, this will get closed deleted and I'll probaly get the boot out of here.

But please at least note that there's no joke, and he's as much of a member as Axl Rose himself.

To me, there are 3 kinds of ppl on the forum.

"Gunners', "Pit(t)maniacs" & "Those Who Like VR".

Why can't we just accept them all?

I agree 100%!

It's dis-respectful and annoying that the mods always close/delete every thread about a important member of Gn'[&]R.

Long live Pit[t]man!

I fully agree with you, guys.

And again, it's diss-rispectful to him as a member of the band. I wonder why are the threads about any other member opened ..... just about forever, and when a topic on Pit(t)man arrives, all-of-a-sudden Mod's get annoyed by it as it is "a joke".... :unsure::anger:

I just dont get it :rolleyes:

M.

I don't think he's a joke!! :no:

He's a member of the band, and I'm not a Pitmaniac but I think he deserves some respect for he's part of the band too. You can't compare him to Axl, but in this board, he deserves respect as much as Axl!!

So you're right, threads about Pitman should not be deleted, unless the thread becomes a joke for real!! :huh:

Edited by sarsura

Guest cherry_bomb

chris is a legend. i fully agree, at first i was dubious, now i understand the greatness.

by the way jackamo that sig rules! tit(t)man forever rock3