more sigs

hey, I need more guns n roses sigs pls.

can be anything. As long as they're good :)

I want loads muahahahha soz

I also need a picture of izzy stradlin with a fully black background, can anyone help?

thx in advance, much appreciated xx

hey, I need more guns n roses sigs pls.

can be anything. As long as they're good :)

I want loads muahahahha soz

I also need a picture of izzy stradlin with a fully black background, can anyone help?

thx in advance, much appreciated xx

You do realize that you seem incredibly greedy and that the rules say you can only have 1 sig?

You need lots of sigs????

Seems like you are getting requests at other boards to make some sigs. but you don't got no skills, so you take advantage of other people other places and claim the sigs as your own work and post it elsewhere.

People like you are the reason people put their name in the sigs they make.

Enjoy the first and last sig I made you. And If I find you snitching some of my sigs in my thread without giving ME cred for them.

Well, there is a few tricks I can do to make your computer go very very sloooooow ;)

Seems like you are getting requests at other boards to make some sigs. but you don't got no skills, so you take advantage of other people other places and claim the sigs as your own work and post it elsewhere.

Enjoy the first and last sig I made you. And If I find you snitching some of my sigs in my thread without giving ME cred for them.

Well, there is a few tricks I can do to make your computer go very very sloooooow ;)

:o:scared:

Stop being a fucking huge loser nerd and make the kid a sig