Only concert Axl showed of his belly?

Sunset Strip

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, there's being a fan of Slash Finck and admiring him for his talents, and then there's taking it to the next level of worshiping him like a god, which includes bitching about anything and everything that isn't Slash Finck.... quite pathetic really.

Works BOTH ways, doesn't it?

not really. Finck is the band's lead guitarist now yet theres several fans who still come to these boards day after day bitching about it when in fact they can't do shit about it. Either accept it or move on, how hard is it? Its quite lame hearing about how badly Slash is missed day after day. especially in topics like this that have absolutely nothing, not one thing to do with Slash whatsoever.

Accepting Finck as lead guitarist and thinking he's good at it are 2 different things. You seem to think that people MUST love Finck and think he's the shit ONLY because he's in GnR. It takes more than just physically being in a band to admire someone.

Missing Slash? Why? I hear more of his old music performed now than I have for the past 4 years, not to mention all his other stuff.

and i don't see that sort of blind love for Finck anywhere.

1. There's a good reason for that.

2. Look in the mirror.

and i don't see that sort of blind love for Finck anywhere.

1. There's a good reason for that.

2. Look in the mirror.

I would, but my reflection tends to crack mirrors so I dont use them. thanks for the advice tho.

its so much the same..that its frightning..

I only had to simply change Slash, to Finck..and, it worded perfectly..or, I wouldnt of posted it..

and,

Ofcourse a Finck worshipper wouldnt put down the rest of the band.. :drevil:

The "bullshit" that comes from the Slash fans...for the most part comes because of the bullshit that gets said about Slash....

Saying that he doesnt matter anymore..

acting as if, the stuff that Finck plays originated from Finck himself..

discrediting Slash, not giveing credit..where credit is due..

I am a Finck & Slash fan..

just to make things clear.. :)

so everytime I make a comment about Robin playing something from the old band well am I supposed to add that Slash wrote that lead? we know Slash wrote it dude. We've just moved on from that era and are focused on the new which Slash is not a part of.

I'm a Slash and Robin fan as well. just to make things clear.

Well didn't this thread bring out a few idiots?

"Look! Fink is playing a Les Paul guitar, oh my god what a Slash wannabe! His hair is long, what a wannabe!"... etc etc...

He's wearing a hat.....big fucking deal! You would pick on absolutely anything just to have some sort of dig at any member of this band that aint Slash.:fuckyou:

You know, there's being a fan of Slash and admiring him for his talents, and then there's taking it to the next level of worshiping him like a god, which includes bitching about anything and everything that isn't Slash.... quite pathetic really.

Yeah, said perfectly.

maybe he thought the hat would help him play better :monkey:

It didn´t helped Slash.

That's because Slash didn't need any helped.

No. And niether do robin. And why are we using "didn´t" instead of "don´t"?

Slash is still alive and play guitar. :confused:

U were obviously reffering that finck in a symbolic way trying to "be Slash" with the hat, but that he still wouldn´t be a great guitarist as Slash.

Finck don´t need to do that, and I´m saying that without ruin any creds for Slash. But you were one of the first to post some condescending comments about Finck. Without any provocations. And the topic wasn´t even about that. Shame on you.

Obviously, in your opinion Slash a better guitarist than Robin. In my opinion, there are to small differences between them to judge that. And with those small differences, is it worth to judge them?

OH*EDIT* Slash is a great guitarist, with or without his hat!

Edited by shootingstar

so everytime I make a comment about Robin playing something from the old band well am I supposed to add that Slash wrote that lead? we know Slash wrote it dude. We've just moved on from that era and are focused on the new which Slash is not a part of.

I'm a Slash and Robin fan as well. just to make things clear.

I diddnt say that.. :question:

I guess you misinterpreted what I said.. :huh:

I dont remember exactly where I was going with that, but..

Robin fans, are just as much to blame as the Slash fans for getting Slash brought up in the main GnR section..

Sure..A Slash fan can bring up something, because he may dislike Robin.. people that like robin, cause that makes them dislike Slash

but, also..Robin fans can bring up shit to put away with Slash.. people that bash robin

so, no one is for the better..or, is more to blame..

and, thats cool you like both.. :)

:rolleyes:

Look at this thread! Look at page one. Look at the first posts! Unprovoked bashing against Robin. And this thread wasn´t even about him.

Edited by shootingstar

:lol::lol: ...

in that link with Finck..

it almost looks like a top-hat...

but, its a different kind of hat..

bilbao5wl0.jpg

Im sure thats the same hat..

Is it just me or does he remind you of Johnny Depp in Secret Window? I wonder if he likes corn? :drevil:

Please don't compare Finck to Johnny Depp.......EVER. :)

It didn´t helped Slash.

U were obviously reffering that finck in a symbolic way trying to "be Slash" with the hat, but that he still wouldn´t be a great guitarist as Slash.

Finck don´t need to do that, and I´m saying that without ruin any creds for Slash. But you were one of the first to post some condescending comments about Finck. Without any provocations. And the topic wasn´t even about that. Shame on you. .

Obviously, in your opinion Slash a better guitarist than Robin. In my opinion, there are to small differences between them to judge that. And with those small differences, is it worth to judge them?

Holy Crap! I think I've just been scolded! :cry:

"Look! Fink is playing a Les Paul guitar, oh my god what a Slash wannabe! His hair is long, what a wannabe!"... etc etc...

He's wearing a hat.....big fucking deal! You would pick on absolutely anything just to have some sort of dig at any member of this band that aint Slash.:fuckyou:

You know, there's being a fan of Slash and admiring him for his talents, and then there's taking it to the next level of worshiping him like a god, which includes bitching about anything and everything that isn't Slash.... quite pathetic really.

you just said it perfect. some people act like Slash is some kind of fucking god, I'm stealing this for my sig.

Slash is a god, a Guitar God. Need Proof?

Finck's playing his licks. But, not too well.

you just said it perfect. some people act like Slash is some kind of fucking god, I'm stealing this for my sig.

Slash is a god, a Guitar God. Need Proof?

Finck's playing his licks. But, not too well.

:rofl-lol:

Slash

Duff

Matt

Steven

Gilby

All those mother fuckers have nothing to do with this band anymore, so stop complaining about it and get the fuck out already :rolleyes:

If they have nothing to do anymore with the band, then why do they play/cover their material live?

Slash

Duff

Matt

Steven

Gilby

All those mother fuckers have nothing to do with this band anymore, so stop complaining about it and get the fuck out already :rolleyes:

So does that mean we can talk about Buckethead?! :rolleyes:

Ha, I think your list should be alot longer...

buckethead wrote for the album, his stuff is most likely on the album, so he's relevant to current lineup discussion IMO.

It didn´t helped Slash.

Finck don´t need to do that, and I´m saying that without ruin any creds for Slash. But you were one of the first to post some condescending comments about Finck. Without any provocations. And the topic wasn´t even about that. Shame on you.

Holy Crap! I think I've just been scolded! :cry:

Actually, you were owned.

Slash

Duff

Matt

Steven

Gilby

If they have nothing to do anymore with the band, then why do they play/cover their material live?

Slash, Duff, and Matt play in a band called Velvet Revolver

more can be found about them in this section

I haven't seen Guns N' Roses play any VR songs this tour, I don't think they are covering anything

Slash

Duff

Matt

Steven

Gilby

So does that mean we can talk about Buckethead?! :rolleyes:

Ha, I think your list should be alot longer...

buckethead wrote for the album, his stuff is most likely on the album, so he's relevant to current lineup discussion IMO.

Even though I can agree with this, I will say he is no longer with the band so having talk about him is worthless as well. But noone is crying his fucking name in every thread about the band either.

Sure the list could be longer, but it seems all you fucks do, is come here and hope Slash will be back. Fuck it, he won't.

As for the "well if they have nothing to do with the band anymore, why are the playing their material live?" bullshit. You do realize that Axl wrote on the material as well right? Idiot.