Message from Bumblefoot

Foster

Date: Aug 9, 2006 7:45 PM

Subject RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body: "Saw you on the 29th! was front row , you didnt bring out the foot guitar :(

You did at download so im happy"

Yeah, the foot suffered some damage during the tour, needed to give the geetar some rest :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how I feel about people pasting messages... I see it as a conversation/discussion between 2 people... I would never copy and paste a message from anyone from the band, unless I told them i'm asking a question on behalf of a forum and ask if it's ok to show everyone.

Now poor Ron is going to get tons of emails like this...

"OmGz33a11!!1.... t3h f00t!112111¬` iz it ok?!?!!1121.... I w4n4 Kizs xXxXxXxX Eet Bet44h!!1111"

I don't know how I feel about people pasting messages... I see it as a conversation/discussion between 2 people... I would never copy and paste a message from anyone from the band, unless I told them i'm asking a question on behalf of a forum and ask if it's ok to show everyone.

Now poor Ron is going to get tons of emails like this...

"OmGz33a11!!1.... t3h f00t!112111¬` iz it ok?!?!!1121.... I w4n4 Kizs xXxXxXxX Eet Bet44h!!1111"

:D

Yeah I asked him that a while ago and he said that it was away getting some TLC and he was gonna make a foot guitar V 2.0 so we started to talk about designs and how this one could be given a kind of GnR theme :P Ah Ron Thal is good banter :D

he was gonna make a foot guitar V 2.0 so we started to talk about designs and how this one could be given a kind of GnR theme

Youve got to be kidding me...

nah... we were thinking on having it Gunmetal Grey with a Rose shaped Tremolo and revolvers that pop out the sides instead of wings......:P

The foot guitar was first broke down during the dont cry solo when they were doing Istanbul gig, it was July 12th; almost 1 month passed and so wierd its not fixed since then.

But he's not getting it fixed... that's what he's said.... he's going to make another one.