The Blues - Drumming

dobadog

Just got to see The Blues [Rock AM Ring 2006 ]on YouTube. Hearing Brians/Brains drumming on The Blues ROCK AM RING 2006 the pattern sounds like/the same as Queens We Will Rock You :)

Gn'R @ Rock AM Ring 2006 - The Blues:

Link to Track - YouTube

Queen @ Live Aid 1985 - We Will Rock You:

we were talking about this over on HTDGTH, i went off topic and was banned by the mod Jarmo. How jumped up is he :rolleyes: I have left HTDGTH for good. The mod's on this site seem to seem alittle more human ;)

off topic - old vs new - boring - etc

we were talking about this over on HTDGTH, i went off topic and was banned by the mod Jarmo. How jumped up is he :rolleyes: I have left HTDGTH for good. The mod's on this site seem to seem alittle more human ;)

off topic - old vs new - boring - etc

HTGTH is just..........weird...

I prefer this place, much nicer!! ^_^

I like the dark grey background of the design of the site. Nice n'easy on the eyes :) - anyway, better stay on topic and all that. Drumming!!! :)

that beat is the most generic rock beat ever, every band has used it at some point in a song

Yeah some songs gain a lot from simple beats... but Brain is far from a generic drummer.... he is my fave!

yeah brain is a great drummer, just some songs you have to keep it simple

its kinda like how duff was in gnr, he is really talented at bass but he kept it simple to keep the song raw and real