Axl makes party with Freddy Ljungberg in London

Kollemann99

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl still being in marry old London does sort of interfear with the "finalising the tracklist between the european and US tour" plan... :unsure:

Aside from that it is nice to see the man still making public appearences and letting people know he's out there.

I just don't wanna see Axl and Freddie dueting on a Calvin Klein campaign!

Oh my god. Axl associating with known homosexuals again.

Those rumours will be flying now.

Freddie is not gay. Close friends of mine and people I play handball with are good friends with Freddie and his brother so don't post lies about things you don't know shit about.

Who is this Freddy guy? :question:

If you're serious, Fredrik Ljungberg is the captain of the Swedish national team in soccer.

Freddie is not gay. Close friends of mine and people I play handball with are good friends with Freddie and his brother so don't post lies about things you don't know shit about.

If you're serious, Fredrik Ljungberg is the captain of the Swedish national team in soccer.

I thought his name sounded familiar- I just wasn't sure. Thanks. ;)

Axl still being in marry old London does sort of interfear with the "finalising the tracklist between the european and US tour" plan... :unsure:

Aside from that it is nice to see the man still making public appearences and letting people know he's out there.

Those were taken after GN'R's gig in Stockholm 26.6 ;)

Edited by .Seal

yea just like ashley cole was gay if you believed the tabloids, but he is now married to cheryl tweedy

images655773_Cheryl_Tweedy2.jpg

pretty good cover id say!

Gay or not, it'd be pretty hard to say no to her...

Do you think Axl has any idea what Futbol is?

At least he knows what to do with them, he kicked some into the crowd @ Novarock.

:o Freddie Ljungberg is more famous in the UK for being gay than he is for his football.

Not that its a problem or anything. Gay is okay, it's not 1980 anymore.