BACK WITH 2 GUITARS?

rockstar81

If you think he does or ever did sound good through any one show (I'm just asking for one whole show - any one out of the hundreds or thousands that he's done), I would return the derogatory term. He's never been able to do a whole show sounding good. He has moments, but they are few and far between and the rest is hard to listen to. Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message.

Wakeup! Slash sucks. He was king in the 80's until Cobain kicked his ass. Thanks to Cobain, there's no more clean rock sounds! So, get over it, home phuck

Woah... this takes the fucking biscuit. I can deal with Finck vs Slash but suggesting Kurt fucking Cobain is a better guitarist than Slash?

I'm lost for words. That is so outrageously stupid it should be a banable offence.

No one was suggesting that Cobain was 'technically' better. Just because someone kicks your ass doesn't mean they are better than you. And just like Cobain, Finck is kicking Slash's ass! Who gives a fuck if Slash isn't Finck's hero and Finck doesn't aspire to be like Slash. Finck's being Finck and it's fucking awesome.

Just go to http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html and download the soundboard quality of the songs. Fucking kick's old GnR's and VR's asses!!! GnR's BACK!

Slash's guitar playing isn't just better than Kurt Cobain's or Fincks technically, it's better in every respect. I've also downloaded every single one of those songs you n00b. I know what I'm talking about and you, my ant brained friend, do not.

Edited by PurpleHaze

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think he does or ever did sound good through any one show (I'm just asking for one whole show - any one out of the hundreds or thousands that he's done), I would return the derogatory term. He's never been able to do a whole show sounding good. He has moments, but they are few and far between and the rest is hard to listen to. Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message.

Wakeup! Slash sucks. He was king in the 80's until Cobain kicked his ass. Thanks to Cobain, there's no more clean rock sounds! So, get over it, home phuck!

But honestly, Slash does suck compare to Finck. Slash's too structured, confined, and simplistic. That's why his playing 'sounds clean'. Ever hear Slash play STP's Sex-Type thing? Sounds like shit because he adds a bluesy solo and plays only well structured simplistic power chords. He can't step outside his box.

You wanted raw sounds, raw rock guitars? Well, Finck's giving it to you. It clean (like Slash) but's raw and full of texture, variety, and energy.

it's people like you that have brought forward this current wave of shit music. thanks guy!

I don't really agree with him, but he does have a point about Slash not stepping out of the box. It's not a bad thing if it's working for him, but I do like to hear new things.

You could say the same thing about Cobain not stepping "outside the box". The only difference is Slash's box is a whole lot bigger.

Jesus christ, I can't believe I'm even discussing Cobain vs Slash... what have we become guys?

*pukes*

Edited by PurpleHaze

Wakeup! Slash sucks. He was king in the 80's until Cobain kicked his ass. Thanks to Cobain, there's no more clean rock sounds! So, get over it, home phuck

Woah... this takes the fucking biscuit. I can deal with Finck vs Slash but suggesting Kurt fucking Cobain is a better guitarist than Slash?

I'm lost for words. That is so outrageously stupid it should be a banable offence.

No one was suggesting that Cobain was 'technically' better. Just because someone kicks your ass doesn't mean they are better than you. And just like Cobain, Finck is kicking Slash's ass! Who gives a fuck if Slash isn't Finck's hero and Finck doesn't aspire to be like Slash. Finck's being Finck and it's fucking awesome.

Just go to http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html and download the soundboard quality of the songs. Fucking kick's old GnR's and VR's asses!!! GnR's BACK!

You're right the NuGnR/Axl N' Roses is kicking the Original GnR and VR ass.

:drevil:

but the message is your personal opinion, not fact. :rolleyes: And certainly not the opinion of your average GNR fan.

Because God knows people like you are so objective. LOL :rofl-lol:

The message is fact, unless you can point to any entire show where he was on - heck, I'll even let him have one bad song and you STILL won't find a show. It is what it is and no matter how much you choose to attack me, that won't change what it is.

right because Slashahaulic is very objective and not the least bit bitter that Axl is touring under the name Guns N Roses without his precious Slash.

Most of the shows from this summer Axl was dead on, and thats my opinion.

He couldn't sing long before Slash left. What else do ya got? It's been well known even going back to the AFD tours.

Sorry that the truth doesn't work for you, but you can't change it.

For the last time, it's not the truth or fact you idiot... it's your OPINION.

Axl's inability to sing live doesn't stop me from loving GnR, I just accept their limitations. Slash sucked ass on some live shows - likely because he was wasted. I still like Axl, I still like Slash. Reality isn't so bad.

Edited by Slashahaulic

Slash's guitar playing isn't just better than Kurt Cobain's or Fincks technically, it's better in every respect. I've also downloaded every single one of those songs you n00b. I know what I'm talking about and you, my ant brained friend, do not.

You don't know what you are talking about - you n00b! The fact that you think Slash is so great already undermines your credibility. If you've been soloing over the same scales for nearly 30 years, you better be good at it. Slash ain't doing anything special. A million other guitarists can do what he does and better too! But not everybody gets a chance too work with Axl and become famous.

When Axl invites you to play for GnR then you can consider yourself at the same level as Finck, Fortus, or Thal. Until then, yeah, just keep trying to be like Slash, and see if it gets you anywhere. Suck on that, punk!

Finck rules! GnR is back, baby!!!

Wakeup! Slash sucks. He was king in the 80's until Cobain kicked his ass. Thanks to Cobain, there's no more clean rock sounds! So, get over it, home phuck!

But honestly, Slash does suck compare to Finck. Slash's too structured, confined, and simplistic. That's why his playing 'sounds clean'. Ever hear Slash play STP's Sex-Type thing? Sounds like shit because he adds a bluesy solo and plays only well structured simplistic power chords. He can't step outside his box.

You wanted raw sounds, raw rock guitars? Well, Finck's giving it to you. It clean (like Slash) but's raw and full of texture, variety, and energy.

it's people like you that have brought forward this current wave of shit music. thanks guy!

You sound just like my great great grandma (bless her soul)! Man, your old! Every generation goes through with it. Accept it. Get over it. You ain't cool anymore. But don't worry. I hear you can find lots of MILFS at Bon Jovi and Motley Crue shows! Maybe even at VR shows too!

You don't know what you are talking about - you n00b! The fact that you think Slash is so great already undermines your credibility. If you've been soloing over the same scales for nearly 30 years, you better be good at it. Slash ain't doing anything special. A million other guitarists can do what he does and better too! But not everybody gets a chance too work with Axl and become famous.

Erm, no. I'd like to see a million other guitarists come up with the some of the most legendary riffs and solos of all time that Slash created. Sweet Child, NR etc etc etc

When Axl invites you to play for GnR then you can consider yourself at the same level as Finck, Fortus, or Thal. Until then, yeah, just keep trying to be like Slash, and see if it gets you anywhere. Suck on that, punk!

Finck rules! GnR is back, baby!!!

Yeah, in other words... "this is where I attack the person instead of their argument bcause I have no argument of my own."

Finck is nothing compared to Slash and he never will be. In 30 years time Slash's name and solos will still be popping up in polls of the greatest guitarists, solos and riffs of all time and Finck's name will be all but forgotten just like all the grunge loving fartminges such as yourself.

Suck on THAT you fucking shitglutton.

Edited by PurpleHaze