lol so now some1 claims to

thomase

Guitar Intro

all dozen slayed, every chance, one given, dont ever spin ,just say what we had

or it would take, away the light we given, once it is ours, were free from this land

dont ever expect me to turn up this late

mother fucker' in this game, its checkmate

*interlude*

as i then ran, as fast as i could, memories both friends, escaped from my hand

ive got a gun, now the bloods on my hands, everything you see is here till the end

*solo*

lies that ive told, lies that ive given

lies that ive sold, lies that have driven

me mad to the top of my own head

me mad to the top of my head

at night sugar, im sorry if i turn up late

well now honey, my turn, check mate

all dozens slayed, every chance, one given, dont ever spin ,just say what we had

or it would take, away the light we given, once it is ours, were free from this land

Outro + Solo

All Thoughts in lane (all thoughts in lane)

every chance we gave (ever chance we gave)

dont ever spare (dont ever spare)

im here till the end (checkmate)

im here till the end

im here till the end

by the way that is not me but there the Check Mate Lyrics

Attention Whore? Oh I see. Just like the other guys you probably called attention whores. 4 leaks later what do you call them? :rolleyes:

The lyrics he posted do kinda match up with the shape of the song we've heard so far. He's got the lyrics wrong but that could be because he's sucks at transcribing them. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because stranger things have happened in the GN'R world e.g. Buckethead.

Attention Whore? Oh I see. Just like the other guys you probably called attention whores. 4 leaks later what do you call them? :rolleyes:

The lyrics he posted do kinda match up with the shape of the song we've heard so far. He's got the lyrics wrong but that could be because he's sucks at transcribing them. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt because stranger things have happened in the GN'R world e.g. Buckethead.

You judged how the lyrics matched up from a 16 second clip?

Oh and... you're not funny.

Well yes. Read the first line in the lyrics he posted and tell me they aren't a match for the ones in the leak. He may have put them down slightly wrong but still you can see it's the same song. Maybe he made up the rest of the lyrics and maybe he didn't. We will see.

I'm being serious... Buckethead was a strange thing to happen to Guns N' Roses :huh:

Well yes. Read the first line in the lyrics he posted and tell me they aren't a match for the ones in the leak. He may have put them down slightly wrong but still you can see it's the same song. Maybe he made up the rest of the lyrics and maybe he didn't. We will see.

I'm being serious... Buckethead was a strange thing to happen to Guns N' Roses :huh:

godsroses is not me just for you to know