Megadeth

roadkilled

I listened to Megadeth up to Rust in Peace but after that they went alternative and I stopped. I did see them on that tour and they were great. I have no idea now-there have been so many lineup changes I don't even know who's in the band.

Lamb of God are pretty good, but I don't really care for the vocal style. The other band I don't know about.

i think megadeth are coming here! (australia) and i will so be seeing them if i can, i hope opeth will be there cause they rock too....i assume this is Gigantour right? sweeeet....megadeth rock3

Edited by FunkyMonk

It seems like the snakes attack when two hot topless chicks are making out in the toilet.

BRILLIANT!

i think megadeth are coming here! (australia) and i will so be seeing them if i can, i hope opeth will be there cause they rock too....i assume this is Gigantour right? sweeeet....megadeth rock3

:huh:

Yeah! I'm going to the Chicago show on September 22nd.

I've seen Mega twice before. Love seeing them live!

Dave gave me his sweatband at the last show and I got a pick from Glen at the first one. :D

I also met my boyfriend at the '04 show, haha.

www.gigantour.com

Also, I started a thread about this not too long ago. ;)

It seems like the snakes attack when two hot topless chicks are making out in the toilet.

BRILLIANT!

:huh:

hahahahahahaha woah....i quoted that in the snakes movie thread...and then i got distracted and didnt post....and then it stayed there...and now i look like a knob :unsure:

Does anyone here listen to Megadeth? They have a show coming up in Toronto & I am going. They are playing with Opeth & Lamb of God.

Has anyone been to any of their shows? If so, how were they?

I have no idea who any of those bands are :sleeper:

Does anyone here listen to Megadeth? They have a show coming up in Toronto & I am going. They are playing with Opeth & Lamb of God.

Great, then why do you feel the need to post?

Opeth aren't bad - Megadeth are fucking awesome. FunkyMonk - when are they coming to Aus? I'll be there if they do. rock3

I love it when you're angry :wub:

Opeth aren't bad - Megadeth are fucking awesome. FunkyMonk - when are they coming to Aus? I'll be there if they do. rock3

...Melbourne...Megadeth 24th October - tickets on sale Aug 22nd

21st for me...really hope i can go :D

from megadeth.com

Megadeth or Opeth are hardly bands that deserve to be yawned at......

I love it when you're angry :wub:

Angry? Dude, don't flatter yourself. ;)

OH! Now the Aussie boy wants to go, but when I mention them in 2005 I get told it's useless information!!! :angry::fuckyou::P