Axl at Madonna's Birthday Party.

axlsend

Exactly, everyone knows madison is the hottest 48 year old on the planet!! :ph34r:

Another wannabe comedian. :rolleyes:

With humor like that - it must make you the funniest five-year old on the forum.

:lol: Talk about shmack down raw! I never say this, but you got OWNED! :D

lol i was going to say that. Madison OWNED Charles Manson

How did I get owned?

I called her a hot 48 year old and She called me a funny 5 year old. Its Tit for Tat.

When in fact, neither is true. Im not funny and she aint hot. Far from it actually... -_-

So that means that it's true that you're 5 years old!! :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Reported that Axl screamed out saying "Where he hell is the bitch? I heard she is having Roast Duck and wont come out until she gets it! How can she treat us this way!".

Than a friend of Axl whispered something into his ear.

He suddenly sat down and pulled out a candy bar out of his bag and shoved it into his and someone said "Wanna get Away".

Thats suit makes him look really old.

rock4

actually, it doesn't, it makes him look slimmer and taller, the color suits his skin and eyes, he is on top of fashion and very elegant, which always was very important in london.

I think you're probably too young and see suits as old people's clothes and if you're not young, you lack taste.

You do know that taste is subjective, right? Not everyone needs to like suits.

I can't help it - I see suits as something corporate (often worn by businessmen). A symbol of conformity. GN'R was always the antithesis of that. So to see Axl in a suit is a bit bizarre. Personally I'd rather not see it. Of course it's not my decision to make, and Axl isn't the same person he was back in 1991.

Suits a symbol of conformity??

Dude you must be joking. If anything they are a symbol of elegance, it also depends on the person who´s wearing it obviously,but Axl looks definitely very good in a suit. What happens is that most of the people don´t like Axl in a suit because he doesn´t have the rock star look with it.

I´ve always thought that you don´t have to reflect your musical style in the clothes you wear. I mean, if you like rap you don´t have to dress like a rapper,and if you like rock you don´t have to dress like a rocker. Maybe Axl likes the suits and doesn´t want to be a rock star character all the time.

Look at all the people in corporate America wearing their, yup you guessed it, suits. If that's not conformity I don't know what is. Until business casual recently took over in the workplace almost everyone with an office job wore a suit. Granted it's much less prevalent today, but it does still exist.

Now I'm not saying they don't make some people look really good. They do. But it's hardly a unique style. And I'm not saying that anyone who wears one is automatically a conformist. To me it just looks odd seeing Axl in one. He would have never done this in his hey day, when GN'R actually were the image they portrayed in their music. Now he sometimes seems like a high roller with the stuff he wears and the places he attends. See the big contrast?

I wonder if he attends events like this because he has to. I mean, for thirteen years the guy was nowhere to be found. Now on the eve of releasing an album he's attending all these events, hanging out with celebs and wearing suits, getting his name in the papers. I get the feeling he's just doing what he feels he has to do.

Well,there may be some truth in what you say but as for the suits I think he just wears them because he wants not because he has to. And about going to certain places to attend such events it´s not that odd,he used to mix with this kind of people back in the day above all when he was dating S.Seymour.

For you two, dark suits on reheads are a NO, because pale skin and dark clothes make one look more tired, older, and makes the skin look even paler and sick. Pastels are a must for redheads and always were.

As a red head, I feel I have to inform you that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about!

Not all red heads have pale skin, alot of us actually have tans. Duh!

I amend my previous statement. The proper fashion technique is NOT to randomly pick things from your closet. I see the error of my ways now. The proper technique is to get up out of bed and leave on whatever you passed out in the night before.

For you two, dark suits on reheads are a NO, because pale skin and dark clothes make one look more tired, older, and makes the skin look even paler and sick. Pastels are a must for redheads and always were.

As a red head, I feel I have to inform you that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about!

If you have an angie everhardt type completion, fine.

But most redheads do not tan, they barely go lobster colored ..

And i do know what i am talking about as there are coloring rules of what to do and what not to do.

Which is why sarah ferguson ( for instance) was slammed by british press 15 years ago, she did not respect the " rules".

If you want " chic", you respect a few rules, because unless you are naturally chic, you have to learn how to and how to not look like a tart or a walking trash bin.

If you have an angie everhardt type completion, fine.

But most redheads do not tan, they barely go lobster colored ..

And i do know what i am talking about as there are coloring rules of what to do and what not to do.

Which is why sarah ferguson ( for instance) was slammed by british press 15 years ago, she did not respect the " rules".

If you want " chic", you respect a few rules, because unless you are naturally chic, you have to learn how to and how to not look like a tart or a walking trash bin.

Fuck "chic" ;)

he can wear what he wants :devil:

yes he can wear what he wants but it doesnt mean its going to be a pretty sight :no: he looks like a freakin old business man not the rock god that he is in those suits, its not Axl fuckin Rose in there, or is it?

Edited by pebbles