Axl at Madonna's Birthday Party.

axlsend

Madonna is the hottest 48 year old on the planet

Ohhhh....Yeah!!! She is!! :D

I love her body. She's amazingly hot!! She looks better than when she was younger!! If some people hate her music, or don't like her, it's ok, but no one can say that she is not hot!! That's a lie!!

On topic.... Axl looks so cute in that suit. He looks tiny!! I wanna hug him!! :wub:

How he got invited to that party? Is he Madonna's friend?? Well, I don't know how things work between celebrities, but do you know something?? :unsure:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:no:

Exactly, everyone knows madison is the hottest 48 year old on the planet!! :ph34r:

I think you should understand the meaning of the words RESPECT and LIMIT!! That was not cool!! :no:

Exactly, everyone knows madison is the hottest 48 year old on the planet!! :ph34r:

I think you should understand the meaning of the words RESPECT and LIMIT!! That was not cool!! :no:

well considering i'm 37, theres nothing wrong with me saying something like that.

If its wrong to complement someone, then I guess i'm guilty as charged. :mellow:

well considering i'm 37, theres nothing wrong with me saying something like that.

If its wrong to complement someone, then I guess i'm guilty as charged. :mellow:

Oh...ok!! I apologize!! I thought you were joking or something!! I really didn't know she is 48!! It's better if I don't talk without knowing, right?? ;) It's just, that you know, we got used to deal with smartass kids here!! :rofl-lol:

Then....well done!! Good compliment!! I'm sure she's flattered now!! ;)

Oh yes she is!! rock3 She looks so much better now than 10 years ago..I :heart: her!

2 good friends of mine went to the concert on Wednesday night and they told me that it was awesome,too bad they wasn't invited to the her birthday party.. :lol:

Mmmm Axl looks very slim with that suit.. :wub: Good to know they are still friends,Axl was a good friend of Sean Penn back in the 80's when Sean was married with her.... :D

madonna is my female idol.

she worked hard and she did everythging, dancing, singing, acting, business, record company ( she signed alanis amongst ohers on maverick) the whole lot, and manages a marriage and a family ..

she IS this century's image of the modern woman achiever !!!!

Edited by mademoiselle aka jessica

I’m flying from Portugal to Malibu for my birthday party!

I’m going to invite Axl to my party ;)

And I promise that he doesn’t have to wait for me!!!

Good for you. Please don't make a new thread next time. Thank you.

Yep! for shore that I don’t make any more threads.

This is the worse GNR forum I ever visit

Is full of negative, frustrated and very unpleasant people.

No we're not! :anger:

For you two, dark suits on reheads are a NO, because pale skin and dark clothes make one look more tired, older, and makes the skin look even paler and sick. Pastels are a must for redheads and always were.

You have no sense of colorings. Axl does. He knows what suits him.

Axl ? not on top of fashion ? are you joking ? you are joking, right ?

Because i haven't read something so funny in a long while.

Thanks for the joke mate ! :rofl-lol:

Actually, the proper fashion technique is to wake up, go to your closet, grab random pieces of clothing, and put them on. That way, you can make the statement "I don't give a shit about fashion, because it's all crap anyway" Also, what with the younger Axl wearing a catcher's gear with a kilt and bandana and spandex underneath proves that.

This disagreement between members who talk like they know what they're talking about when it comes to fashion proves the ridiculousness of the fashion industry in and of itself.

Enough with the Madonna already...

GnR board...HellOOOoooo

Madonna is a smart woman and that's about it. It's true that she worked hard, but if you see her as a pop idol or sth like that...well...no comment. And if it's true that Axl will never be the icon that Madonna is, then the reality is really sad, because he deserves it a lot more. And yes, this is Gn'R forum, this whole Madonna praising is weird...

Sorry, can't remember who said it, but Axl won't turn to Kabballah. And that's because he doesn't need that whole publicity around him, he already has a lot, even if it's negative. Axl isn't a publicity junkie. Madonna needs publicity to stay on top and she knows it.

Madonna is a smart woman and that's about it. It's true that she worked hard, but if you see her as a pop idol or sth like that...well...no comment. And if it's true that Axl will never be the icon that Madonna is, then the reality is really sad, because he deserves it a lot more. And yes, this is Gn'R forum, this whole Madonna praising is weird...

Sorry, can't remember who said it, but Axl won't turn to Kabballah. And that's because he doesn't need that whole publicity around him, he already has a lot, even if it's negative. Axl isn't a publicity junkie. Madonna needs publicity to stay on top and she knows it.

yep

Enough with the Madonna already...

GnR board...HellOOOoooo

It were me asking.

Thanks jacqueline.

I’m flying from Portugal to Malibu for my birthday party!

I’m going to invite Axl to my party ;)

And I promise that he doesn’t have to wait for me!!!

Good for you. Please don't make a new thread next time. Thank you.

Yep! for shore that I don’t make any more threads.

This is the worse GNR forum I ever visit

Is full of negative, frustrated and very unpleasant people.

No we're not! :anger:

YES, sometimes some people are.

On topic: Axl looks very good in that suit, and hot...as usual ;)

Thats suit makes him look really old.

rock4

actually, it doesn't, it makes him look slimmer and taller, the color suits his skin and eyes, he is on top of fashion and very elegant, which always was very important in london.

I think you're probably too young and see suits as old people's clothes and if you're not young, you lack taste.

You do know that taste is subjective, right? Not everyone needs to like suits.

I can't help it - I see suits as something corporate (often worn by businessmen). A symbol of conformity. GN'R was always the antithesis of that. So to see Axl in a suit is a bit bizarre. Personally I'd rather not see it. Of course it's not my decision to make, and Axl isn't the same person he was back in 1991.

Another wannabe comedian. :rolleyes:

With humor like that - it must make you the funniest five-year old on the forum.

:lol: Talk about shmack down raw! I never say this, but you got OWNED! :D

rock4

actually, it doesn't, it makes him look slimmer and taller, the color suits his skin and eyes, he is on top of fashion and very elegant, which always was very important in london.

I think you're probably too young and see suits as old people's clothes and if you're not young, you lack taste.

I can't help it - I see suits as something corporate (often worn by businessmen). A symbol of conformity. GN'R was always the antithesis of that. So to see Axl in a suit is a bit bizarre. Personally I'd rather not see it. Of course it's not my decision to make, and Axl isn't the same person he was back in 1991.

Suits a symbol of conformity??

Dude you must be joking. If anything they are a symbol of elegance, it also depends on the person who´s wearing it obviously,but Axl looks definitely very good in a suit. What happens is that most of the people don´t like Axl in a suit because he doesn´t have the rock star look with it.

I´ve always thought that you don´t have to reflect your musical style in the clothes you wear. I mean, if you like rap you don´t have to dress like a rapper,and if you like rock you don´t have to dress like a rocker. Maybe Axl likes the suits and doesn´t want to be a rock star character all the time.

With humor like that - it must make you the funniest five-year old on the forum.

lol i was going to say that. Madison OWNED Charles Manson

rock4

Suits a symbol of conformity??

Dude you must be joking. If anything they are a symbol of elegance, it also depends on the person who´s wearing it obviously,but Axl looks definitely very good in a suit. What happens is that most of the people don´t like Axl in a suit because he doesn´t have the rock star look with it.

I´ve always thought that you don´t have to reflect your musical style in the clothes you wear. I mean, if you like rap you don´t have to dress like a rapper,and if you like rock you don´t have to dress like a rocker. Maybe Axl likes the suits and doesn´t want to be a rock star character all the time.

Look at all the people in corporate America wearing their, yup you guessed it, suits. If that's not conformity I don't know what is. Until business casual recently took over in the workplace almost everyone with an office job wore a suit. Granted it's much less prevalent today, but it does still exist.

Now I'm not saying they don't make some people look really good. They do. But it's hardly a unique style. And I'm not saying that anyone who wears one is automatically a conformist. To me it just looks odd seeing Axl in one. He would have never done this in his hey day, when GN'R actually were the image they portrayed in their music. Now he sometimes seems like a high roller with the stuff he wears and the places he attends. See the big contrast?

I wonder if he attends events like this because he has to. I mean, for thirteen years the guy was nowhere to be found. Now on the eve of releasing an album he's attending all these events, hanging out with celebs and wearing suits, getting his name in the papers. I get the feeling he's just doing what he feels he has to do.

lol i was going to say that. Madison OWNED Charles Manson

How did I get owned?

I called her a hot 48 year old and She called me a funny 5 year old. Its Tit for Tat.

When in fact, neither is true. Im not funny and she aint hot. Far from it actually... -_-