New dates for US Tour!

Wando

'I Pay one center!!!!!!!!

tickets on sale this saturday.

my new baby is due 10/1. someone please record and u tube it.

thanks'

----

'91x, they announced it this morning . call em 619-570-1919'

----

Rock on!

source: http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=17775

Wow...that's pretty sweet....I'm tempted to buy a ticket to see Axl...hope it isn't a 150 bucks a pop though...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...that's pretty sweet....I'm tempted to buy a ticket to see Axl...hope it isn't a 150 bucks a pop though...

nah dude.. its only going to be that expensive in vegas because they have to make the same money playing that 1500 capacity venue plus vegas makes it more expensive. i'd expect somewhere between 50 and 80 bucks a ticket.

nah dude.. its only going to be that expensive in vegas because they have to make the same money playing that 1500 capacity venue plus vegas makes it more expensive. i'd expect somewhere between 50 and 80 bucks a ticket.

50-80 eh? Guess I'm seeing GnR in a couple months afterall.... :D

its cool they are starting out west. I'll see them both vegas shows and any arizona dates booked (if they can play fucking reno the worlds largest small city they can play tucson!).. hopefully they come back and play some more dates in december on the west coast and i'd go to those too.

its cool they are starting out west. I'll see them both vegas shows and any arizona dates booked (if they can play fucking reno the worlds largest small city they can play tucson!).. hopefully they come back and play some more dates in december on the west coast and i'd go to those too.

Goddamn, seeing them that many times has got to cost you a pretty penny or two...

I love the fact that Axl is coming back to LA the roots of GnR and starting the tour out here. In any case, the Vegas show is where it's going to be at....most of the live shows at Vegas always bring down the house....

Goddamn, seeing them that many times has got to cost you a pretty penny or two...

I love the fact that Axl is coming back to LA the roots of GnR and starting the tour out here. In any case, the Vegas show is where it's going to be at....most of the live shows at Vegas always bring down the house....

i'll do what i gotta do to see my favorite band.. thats what its all about :shades:

Figures they're playing Sacramento after I've already committed to LA. I'll be hunting for loose change but I'll be at that show come hell or high water. I had tickets for the 2002 show in Sac that never happened. I'm excited this is like the Summer of 1992 all over again for me.

They can sell out in Cailf, Ny, Philly, Boston etc...

GnR will have a difficult time selling out the BS stops he made last time.

Not selling out Vegas isnt a huge deal. Thats a $1000.00 weekend to see them once you add flight, hotel, booze etc.

Uncle Axl knows marketing....don't you worry!

LJ

Am I missing a show in LA, or are some of you considering the Inland Inavsion LA? It's not, by the way. I live in LA and that joints more than an hour drive away.

A college tour would kick ass. Get some new fans, almost guaranteed sellouts and good publicity. Plus, if they could get some hot new band to open for them it would help get the kids into the theater. Someone like Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Death Cab for Cuties, etc.

I was listening to the radio, and the dj (Danny Spanks) says that Guns N' Roses are playing here in Bakersfield, California at Rabobank Arena on September 29. I have no audio, but I have no reason to make this up and the DJ sure doesn't.

It was on KRAB radio 106.1. The DJ was Danny Spanks.

He says tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 am.

I'm having a heart attack.

Edit:

This and Fresno are confirmed by LiveNation

Edited by Rebel Yell