New dates for US Tour!

Wando

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you're from Bakersfield, too? Sweet. It kind of pisses me off that I just spent money on Inland Invasion tickets now, though :(. Oh well, I'll just see 'em twice in less than a week!

You're from Bako?! :o

I go to Stockdale High School. :ph34r:

Hehe yeah. You're talkin' to North High alumni right here. God I'm glad I'm outta that place. Nice to see another hillbilly on the boards though. :P (Or is that Valley-Billy?)

Edited by Mav23

Hey you're from Bakersfield, too? Sweet. It kind of pisses me off that I just spent money on Inland Invasion tickets now, though :(. Oh well, I'll just see 'em twice in less than a week!

You're from Bako?!

I go to Stockdale High School.

Hehe yeah. You're talkin' to North High alumni right here. God I'm glad I'm outta that place. Nice to see another hillbilly on the boards though. :P (Or is that Valley-Billy?)

:lol:

Both work! :lol:

I wonder if this has anything to do with my answer to Robin's question "where from?" :mellow:

I told him about the human waste (poo) they spread out around these parts. :no:

I was listening to the radio, and the dj (Danny Spanks) says that Guns N' Roses are playing here in Bakersfield, California at Rabobank Arena on September 29. I have no audio, but I have no reason to make this up and the DJ sure doesn't.

It was on KRAB radio 106.1. The DJ was Danny Spanks.

He says tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 am.

I'm having a heart attack.

you have proof http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/11585

I was listening to the radio, and the dj (Danny Spanks) says that Guns N' Roses are playing here in Bakersfield, California at Rabobank Arena on September 29. I have no audio, but I have no reason to make this up and the DJ sure doesn't.

It was on KRAB radio 106.1. The DJ was Danny Spanks.

He says tickets go on sale Saturday at 10 am.

I'm having a heart attack.

you have proof http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/11585

Thank you! ^_^

So I guess the eastern shows wont be going on until late October... that cant be good for me

:no:

As long as they come somewhere here I'll be happy. Right now it's looking like a west coast tour.

3 or 4 shows doesn't make a tour.

:drevil:

No kidding.

I was just saying how all the announced shows are in the west coast area right now.