Without Chinese D out, Nick Lachey could sell more seats than Axl...

Kaneda

I really think Axl believes that by selling out festivals in Europe that he can sell out arenas in the US...but let's face it, David Hasselhoff is huge in Europe. Axl is doing the same exact thing in 2006 as he did in 2002...and not to say it will end just as bad, but kicking off the tour in the US without a single or album to promote is a mistake, and we all agree on that. However, playing in large arenas that are half empty is so pathetic and sad to see. I remember seeing GNR in Hartford in 2002 and it was fairly empty...Axl needs to play smaller venues and major cities only...but this time around, I think A LOT of interest in the band has disappeared. In 2002, there was the mystery, the intrigue in Axl's return...but that's long gone. Now he is more of a joke than ever. A kick ass single and an AMAZING VMA performance, and maybe Axl could build some real momentum in the US, but right now, touring with his kareoke band, nobody cares outside of the die hards.

why the fuck are you back?, you ain't that fresh? NO NO NO, the broken record who tells of the fall, who whines so much it hurts my mind, we just don't need you no more.

And yet, here we are, same shit just 4 years later...Axl once again going on tour with no album or single out...why? Who really cares at this point to hear the old material played by guys that didn't write the music? I would have more respect for Axl if he released this thing the way Brian Williams did SMILE and just go to a venue like Radio City Music Hall, invite die hards and the media to hear Chinese D played song 1-13, in order.

Enough with the old Axl, time to usher in the new era for Guns. It's so retarded that in August 2006 we are still without a single.

funny you are calling something retarded. :drevil:

if you dont want to hear the old songs, dont go to the show. problem solved. if you are tired of waiting for chinese democracy, stop waiting. problem solved.

Jesus, could you please get your head out of Axl's ass?

criticalsolution: couldnt agree more with you rock1

And yet, here we are, same shit just 4 years later...Axl once again going on tour with no album or single out...why? Who really cares at this point to hear the old material played by guys that didn't write the music? I would have more respect for Axl if he released this thing the way Brian Williams did SMILE and just go to a venue like Radio City Music Hall, invite die hards and the media to hear Chinese D played song 1-13, in order.

Enough with the old Axl, time to usher in the new era for Guns. It's so retarded that in August 2006 we are still without a single.

funny you are calling something retarded. :drevil:

if you dont want to hear the old songs, dont go to the show. problem solved. if you are tired of waiting for chinese democracy, stop waiting. problem solved.

Jesus, could you please get your head out of Axl's ass?

criticalsolution: couldnt agree more with you rock1

A lot of people agree - he's been getting hammered on here more than Kaneda lately, and that's pretty hard to do. Watch out Markyboy - you may have company soon.

Guest Yanni_16

You're NEVER fucking satisfied dude, you're just a fucking pessimist. If we were living in 1991 when Gn'R were at the top of their game, you'd still be unhappy... for example, if it were 1991, you'd probably be posting shit like this:

"Was attacking that fan in St. Louis necessary? I've lost respect for Axl now"

"Illusions albums just don't compare to AFD"

"Now that grunge is taking over, Gn'R should just call it quits"

"Is it really Gn'R anymore now that Izzy is gone?"

Face it Kaneda, Axl could give you all his money and you'd still hate him.

A lot of people agree - he's been getting hammered on here more than Kaneda lately, and that's pretty hard to do. Watch out Markyboy - you may have company soon.

for every person who doesn't care for my views, theres someone who agrees with me, and then another person who is kinda in the middle. I got pm's from multiple members this morning, complimenting me on my posts. but tbh, it dont really matter. theres more important things than what some people on a GNR messageboard think of me. I come to GNR boards to give myself a break from working or even to put off getting work done lol. i dont care.

You're NEVER fucking satisfied dude, you're just a fucking pessimist. If we were living in 1991 when Gn'R were at the top of their game, you'd still be unhappy... for example, if it were 1991, you'd probably be posting shit like this:

"Was attacking that fan in St. Louis necessary? I've lost respect for Axl now"

"Illusions albums just don't compare to AFD"

"Now that grunge is taking over, Gn'R should just call it quits"

"Is it really Gn'R anymore now that Izzy is gone?"

Face it Kaneda, Axl could give you all his money and you'd still hate him.

Good post except I don't think he is a pessimist, I think he actually considers this board to be his 15 minutes of fame so to speak by repeatedly posting the same stupid topics over and over with a slight variance in wording.

Newsflash: opinions are like @ssholes and everyone has one. :rolleyes:

There are so many dumb asses in this forum. Most of you young dumb fucks either bash Kaneda because he throws water in your face that makes you face reality and you don't like it or because you are utterly naive.

fuck man, you gotta admit this clown repeats his same shit over and over and over again!, it's cool he made his point 2 years ago, but fuck, try something new man!, so leave the i'm above everyone attitude behind!.

Yawn. Typical shit here. People arguing that Kaneda maybe right, and another bunch of tards saying, "Oh I couldn't agree more!!"

Let it go, folks. Nobody is right, nor is anyone wrong. However, quit splurting out garbage as if you know how the music industry works. We'll see what happens coming up to the US tour. As of now, there are 4 tour dates and that's all we know. Speculation at this point is just going to turn into another 80 page thread.

Axl would sell a lot more seats if the setlists were more dynamic:

I know people like me would be a lot more likely to go to more shows.

And more importantly, I think it would improve the shows and therefore get better reviews, generating a little excitement about the tour.

When you said David Hasellhof is big in Europe you lost all credibility to this thread.

Not just that!! He also insulted europeans implying that they don't know a shit about music, and that they like shitty music!! :o