ESP Guitars Ron Wood Signature

ESP makes great guitars, but in my opinion, that one is not worth the price. For that kind of money, you should be getting a guitar with something more than Gotoh tuners and dot inlays. Considering ESP's other custom models, this one is about as basic as you can get.

If you like the Telecaster look and feel, you should really check out Fender. You can get a Fender Telecaster for half the price of the ESP, and then customize it to your liking! rock1

Same thing for that Alexi Laiho model. They charge you all that money for a single pickup and no tone control? FUCK THAT!

ESP makes great guitars, but in my opinion, that one is not worth the price. For that kind of money, you should be getting a guitar with something more than Gotoh tuners and dot inlays. Considering ESP's other custom models, this one is about as basic as you can get.

If you like the Telecaster look and feel, you should really check out Fender. You can get a Fender Telecaster for half the price of the ESP, and then customize it to your liking! rock1

Same thing for that Alexi Laiho model. They charge you all that money for a single pickup and no tone control? FUCK THAT!

Oh but look at this one

ESP_SV-Standard-Black.jpg

or this

SVStandardwhite.jpg

:wub:

Tele's = ugly.

Laiho sigs = ugly and shit, I've played one.

Tele's are fucking ugly but Laihos looks so fucking good but I haven't played it but it sounds so good in COB so I think it's just you who can't play it or it's you who just plays like shit ;)

That one is fucking ugly if you want an esp buy this ;)

rv350al_scythe_3.jpg

or this

rv-398al06_2.jpg

I want em even if I got a new guitar 3 weeks ago :heart:

Is that supposed to be Alexi Laiho's signature? <_< That's fucking stupid, all it is is a Randy Rhoads Jackson with one pickup.

Tele's = ugly.

Laiho sigs = ugly and shit, I've played one.

Tele's are fucking ugly but Laihos looks so fucking good but I haven't played it but it sounds so good in COB so I think it's just you who can't play it or it's you who just plays like shit ;)

Uh, did it ever occur that it could be his amps or 60000 FX?

Exactly, einstein.

Impossible to get a good sound because of the missing of the tone, and bad to play too. Course, could be that I dont like playing with any V anyway.

Exactly, einstein.

Impossible to get a good sound because of the missing of the tone, and bad to play too. Course, could be that I dont like playing with any V anyway.

you said it was shit but now you say it's the amp?

Exactly, einstein.

you said it was shit but now you say it's the amp?

What the fuck?

Read again, doorknob

Exactly, einstein.

Erm, having no tone control is the equivalent of having the tone control turned all the way up, which is where tons of guitarists with great tone leave it (Angus Young, James Hetfield etc.)

Eddie Van Halen never had a tone control on his guitars, and his tone is killer.

Exactly, einstein.

Erm, having no tone control is the equivalent of having the tone control turned all the way up, which is where tons of guitarists with great tone leave it

Yes? And? :huh: