Got the new Audioslave album

gunsguy

i think this is their best album yet... just got it and listening to it now

i think the first album wasn't AMAZING but def good and out of exile was great, since they got a chance to be a band for a little while (kinda like the difference between GNR in 02 and 06).

as far as morello's guitar goes - he's probably in my top 3. i def. understand that people think his sounds are too much or over the top, i think it's more about doing something different, yet still musical. if he really wanted to he could shred the shit out of any song, but he plays something a little more eclectic, that still fits the song.

i really hope there's a long ass tour in support of this album, although i heard cornell is less that spectacular live - even during soundgarden days - he's still one of my favorite vocalists and i'd like to judge for myself

i think this is their best album yet... just got it and listening to it now

i think the first album wasn't AMAZING but def good and out of exile was great, since they got a chance to be a band for a little while (kinda like the difference between GNR in 02 and 06).

as far as morello's guitar goes - he's probably in my top 3. i def. understand that people think his sounds are too much or over the top, i think it's more about doing something different, yet still musical. if he really wanted to he could shred the shit out of any song, but he plays something a little more eclectic, that still fits the song.

i really hope there's a long ass tour in support of this album, although i heard cornell is less that spectacular live - even during soundgarden days - he's still one of my favorite vocalists and i'd like to judge for myself

I saw Audioslave live in 2005, and they rocked! Cornells voice was great, but if you watch the live in Cuba DVD his voice is messed up, don't now why, maybe because it was one of their first shows that year.

I hope they play in Denmark this year or in 2007. rock3

• 2 weeks later...