Guns N' Roses Will NOT Perform In The VMAS!

Axl Toes And Duff MaChicken

Merck:

"

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your email, Axl is only going to present an award during the VMAs, Please tell your friends to stop taking everything gnr related into something big. Its just going to be a straight forward presentation but I do have the list of the performers if thats what your looking for. "Shakira, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Panic! at the Disco, T.I., the Killers, Ludacris with Pharrell, the All-American Rejects and the Raconteurs"

Merck.

"

P.S i think he is slightly pissed

Edited by Axl Toes And Duff MaChicken

The Raconteurs!!

Now would Merck tell you if GNR were making a surprise appearance? NO!

well the pleases in his sentence seem certain.

and i do think its right, we fucking build false hope over bare shit. theres no fuckig clues anywhere that gnr are performing as there were in 2002 so NERRR!!!

we just end up getting dissappointed but when really we were never promised shit

Edited by Axl Toes And Duff MaChicken

if they were diong a surprise performance he would just ignore your email he wouldnt mail you back saying they are NOT they are qviously not performing this year end of story.

*THREAD CLOSED*

Tip: You have to be a mod otherwise saying *THREAD CLOSED* won't make it magically close ;)

You will have to watch the programme.

-----Original Message-----

To: Merck Mercuriadis

Sent: Wed Aug 30 10:22:01 2006

Subject: VMA's

Hey Merck

i wanted to know what exactly Axl is gonna do at the VMA's. Is he going to present an award or announce a band?

And can we see him on the red carpet too?

thanks

What if The Raconteurs did a surprise performance of "Better"? That would surprise just about everyone, especially Mr. W. Axl Rose.

At Vma`s that would surprise Axl only.99% of the people there only know the biggest hits Gn`r had back in the days.

Why do people insist on bombarding Merck/Ron/Richard and anybody else that might know a shred of information with pointless and retarded emails?

"Erm hi Merck is teh gnr gonna have a surprise performance at teh VMAS?!?!?!?!"

Even if it was gonan happen, he's not gonna spill the beans to you plebes is he?

Jesus Christ some of you people are fucking braindead.

Edited by PurpleHaze