Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a still of Axl from the '02 during one of the intros where they flip through all the pictures and shit.

Yeah to introduce him as a presenter but that's all so far.

About my last post, I'm not saying that nothing is gonna happen. But all we should be expecting is for him to be a presenter. It would be awesome if something else happened but its not a garauntee.

Edited by olga

You guys need to get it through your heads Axl is not the focal point of this show.

Obviously he is a big focal point of the show, considering Yago is already throwing hints out there.

Yago is an idiot. He was on top of a buliding and was saying, "I feel like I am on the set of November Rain". Lol. :rofl-lol: This show is awful...I can barely stand it.

Yeah, but it was definately still a GN'R reference. They were on the topic of surprises and out of nowhere he mentions November Rain. :rolleyes:

the shakira forums are exploding right now rock3

Why the hell are you on a Shakira forum? :huh:

I'm not in a shakira forum, i was being sarcastic, jackass. i dont think they even exist...

Sure they do :)

http://www.shakiraholics.com/board/

edit: didn't know this was my 100th post. Cool, I've been posting for three years and I'm finally not a newbie anymore.

Edited by TheViper

I'm not in a shakira forum, i was being sarcastic, jackass. i dont think they even exist...

It's really hard reading sarcasm through text, ya know. :lol:

But I'm glad you were being sarcastic. You had me worried there. :scared:

amyone else find it ironic that with all these rappers and hip hop people domintating the show, the least hip hop people (ie kelly clarkson, whoever that dude was in the beginning, and black eyed peas (more pop than hip hop))have been winning the awards?