Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty funny how people waited all that time just for that ! where It took up about 30 seconds of my time.

What's even more funny is the people who watched the show and was disappointed. If it's announced that Axl will present an award/band, it's a good idea to assume that it is exactly what he's going to do and not believe all the rumours about a performance by Gnr joined by Buckethead(!) etc etc....

You're so funny!!!! Axl wasn't there to present a performance or to release Chinese Democracy. Come on. It would be a shame if Axl used that appearence to say: "hey, Chinese Democracy will starts October 24th". Please, people. It would be a shame...

And the scream.... Why GNR shows are so fucking amazing? The place, the hour, the weather, the spirit and other things that you can only realize if you were in a GNR show. And in a 30 seconds presentation, this kind of thing is so impossible, so unreal.

Let's stop to think that every time Axl shows means that will happen something unforgetable! It doesn't work, ok ? Please, lets be happy that Axl is becoming a non-alien rockstar. And that's fuck good. It's a good thing for industry, for fans, for radio and for us. This kind of thing brings credibility and responsability... And Axl needs this to relase Chinese.

See you....

Guest cherry_bomb

It's pretty funny how people waited all that time just for that ! where It took up about 30 seconds of my time.

What's even more funny is the people who watched the show and was disappointed. If it's announced that Axl will present an award/band, it's a good idea to assume that it is exactly what he's going to do and not believe all the rumours about a performance by Gnr joined by Buckethead(!) etc etc....

exactly. its people's own fault they were disappointed ;)

I agree with you both. It´s people´s fault if they imagine things and speculate and believe all the rumours out there.I just expected Axl as a presenter and that´s what happened,so no disappointment at all. ;)

I agree with you both. It´s people´s fault if they imagine things and speculate and believe all the rumours out there.I just expected Axl as a presenter and that´s what happened,so no disappointment at all. ;)

i agree with all three of you, i just thought it was bad ass that he showed up, went on national tv, and assured us that the album will come out this year. it was honestly more than what i could have asked for.

i agree with all three of you, i just thought it was bad ass that he showed up, went on national tv, and assured us that the album will come out this year. it was honestly more than what i could have asked for.

and i agree with all four of you on everything you said.

At least he announced the best band there. And not some emo scum that is ready to slash their wrist in the blink of an eye just becouse they didn't have the right crackers backstage. :rolleyes:

The Killers are great, but the Raconteurs and Xtina were the best there.