Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys got your hopes up way to much for tonight i mean they already used they VMA's as the launching pad for the tour they dont need to do it again. He wasn't going to announce anything for the record tonight i mean that will probablly be done in Vegas. I thought it was cool that he introduced The Killers I mean I just thought it was cool that he was there

But you fans should be happy I mean we did get a small anouncement about when the tour starts and some more promising words about the new record lol

That was so fuckin' cool..

I missed the first hour, and thought the show was goin' off at 11..

so, I thought I missed him..

Then, goin' to a commercial..

They say Axl is coming up next..

Fuckin' cool..

Really fuckin' cool seein' him come out..

though, really..wasnt worth watching the whole show..

Wish they could of let that "FUCK" come through though.. :D

There is already uploaded video of the uncensored version, from the backstage feed.

Axl insists that CD is coming out this year. He has several times now. Hopefully, that stands.

As for the tour, the fact that it starts in late October gives time for promotion. Seeing August fly by doesn't mean that the promotion opportunities are completely gone now. It looks like September and most of October will be crucial for the band. We all thought August was the crucial time for the band, but knowing the tour starts late October leaves a lot of room.

Now, the waiting continues...

Okay it's September 1 now. I suspect that nothing will happen in September with regards to this band. If they announce something in October, then provided the album comes out mid-December, they will only have ONE AND A HALF MONTHS to promote a 13 million dollar album.....

Wow....that's keeping things tight aint it?.....

I'm getting the impression that some people didn't know he's already said CD will be out this year? :unsure:

well..

we lilke to get reassured...

even though, its nothing definite..

just gotta enjoy the high while it lasts.. :heart:

Very true. It was pretty damn exciting to see him on stage. :P

You can watch it on MTV.com Just go their MTVOnDemand page and click on the LiveBackstage video. John Norris gives the interview. He says that the US tour will kick off Oct 24 although a few dates will be played before.

And, of course that Chinese Democracy will be releaesd this year.

You can watch it on MTV.com Just go their MTVOnDemand page and click on the LiveBackstage video. John Norris gives the interview. He says that the US tour will kick off Oct 24 although a few dates will be played before.

Alright Axl you can't back out on it this year! The backstage vid isn't working for me :( ... but I wish he would have said more while he was on stage. And it was ALL THE WAY AT THE END!! Nice way to top it off actually...at least for us gunners :)

link please

link please

All info and downloads can be found in this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=78290