Official VMA Thread

axlsend

I am uploading the backstage shit right now missed the interview but got some shots of him before he went on and the scream from hell he belted out!

HERE:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BF0643D74759BE4

should be ok stolen stream....

gunsguy

this video is in avi format:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BF0643D74759BE4

get a avi player like www.vlc.com look for vlc player

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went thru all that shit for that???

Lmfao. Here comes the Axl backlash. Just on time, too. Many, many, many users on this board explained that you should not get your hopes up, because Axl Rose was only supposed to present something, so what do some of you do? Expect everything, and then whine that you chose to watch the entire program to see Axl say two lines. Typical.

Not to mention the fact that Axl's scream was the best performance of the night. At least for me. Every artist in there was junk.

Backstage, Axl confirmed CD for release sometime this fall. In other words, if you expected Axl to do something spectacular, you're the people who set yourselves up for disappointment.

Dude, what was the purpose of axl being there?

This was not even a GN'R promotion. Axl is alive so what

Oh shut up.

Ha I think its so funny how people will always find a reason to complain.

We knew from the beginning that Axl was only presenting an award.

& he didn't blow his chance. CD is out this year, and they're touring soon. :shades:

I for one am glad that he didn't announce any big info about CD on MTV.

Edit: Oops, quoted the wrong post. :D

Edited by olga

Axl looked good and the scream was kickass. that show really sucked though. the best part was when A7X beat out those other lame fuckers like James Blunt for best new artist. it shows that there is hope that hard rock/metal can rule the world once again.

I'm kinda glad they didn't perform in a way.. just wasn't a GNR audience at all really... I personally would have loved it, but it just wouldn't have fit... Hopefully next year they perform.

Go Lou Reed!

Agreed. Those people wouldn't appreciate it enough anyway.

I'm glad I didn't hype myself up on Axl performing bcause that obviously wouldn't have happened. He presented just as promised and did a great job, good thing throwing that scream in but too bad they muted a lot of it because he cursed.

Side note: I like the part with Jack Black backstage destroying shit and Tenacious D of course! That was steller.

Hope Axl hits up some after parties.. :wub:

I'm not upset that we didn't hear any groundbreaking news or anything, I really wasn't expecting much.

I just hoped there would be some payoff for suffering through that shit.

True.

Maaaaaany disgusting bands.

Billy Gibbons eased the suffering a bit though, ZZ top 4 evah

Like who the fuck is the killers?

never heard of them, the singer looked like a cheap copy of Freddie Mercury and they were a big fat anticlimax.

Only GnR knows how to end vma's.

examples: 9? and 02.

clock is 06.00 and i fuck off.

Axl was fantastic..let's go to the best points of the night:

- AXL..off course,he's really the man

-Racounters just kick some ass,great band

- Best video of the year going to a "rock" band..better than goin' to all the rest that was nominated for it.

- The Killers did a good performance

Shit points:

the rest...Fuck T.I.,Beyonce (I should fuck her,but...fuck her)..and all the emo and hip hop crap.Shit shit shit awards

I went thru all that shit for that???

Lmfao. Here comes the Axl backlash. Just on time, too. Many, many, many users on this board explained that you should not get your hopes up, because Axl Rose was only supposed to present something, so what do some of you do? Expect everything, and then whine that you chose to watch the entire program to see Axl say two lines. Typical.

Not to mention the fact that Axl's scream was the best performance of the night. At least for me. Every artist in there was junk.

Backstage, Axl confirmed CD for release sometime this fall. In other words, if you expected Axl to do something spectacular, you're the people who set yourselves up for disappointment.

Thank you. ^_^

Axl looked good and the scream was kickass. that show really sucked though. the best part was when A7X beat out those other lame fuckers like James Blunt for best new artist. it shows that there is hope that hard rock/metal can rule the world once again.

Except that they aren't a new band..

Hah, did Lou Reed just say he wishes MTV would split away from the hip-hop scene? I just caught the end of his interview. If he did, my liking for Mr. Reed just went up a ton.

he just said mtv should split time with rock bands and hip hop

Ah, ok. That'd be an improvement, too.

Hah, did Lou Reed just say he wishes MTV would split away from the hip-hop scene? I just caught the end of his interview. If he did, my liking for Mr. Reed just went up a ton.

he just said mtv should split time with rock bands and hip hop

Which was a nice way of saying STOP PLAYING ALL THAT BET SHIT!

Also anyone think the mtv 3 for LATINO music is stupid as balls?

ANYONE WATCHING THE AFTER SHOW? Did Suchen just say an Axl interview is coming up??? All I heard is "Axl" "Interview" ... she might of been commenting on the backstage one.

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl