Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone getting the feeling that Axl isn't presenting anything?

Either we're getting a surprise performance at the end, like 2002, or he didn't show up or changed his mind...

he's there, they interviewed him

Either we're getting a surprise performance at the end, like 2002, or he didn't show up or changed his mind...

He's gonna present! You just have to wait. It's not over yet.

Geez why don't people just accept that. & He just said it backstage, too.

(I'll repost this from page 33 since this thread is moving fast as hell!)

The Axl interview was only on the web live feed. It wsa a few minutes long. He only confirmed that CD will be out this year, still, but the dude asked Axl to give us a specific month, Axl didn't give it.

The live feed camera was really trying to stay with Axl after that short interview. He's presenting The Killers after he admitted that presenting's not his kinda thing but after he met The Killers last weekend in LA, he agreed to do it.

That was it. He looked exactly the same as he did during the Euro tour.

V~

Edit: The live feed cam is REALLY trying to follow Axl. Axl has a couple people with him, including Merck, making sure he's not bothered too much... It looked like Christina Milian, interviewer chick, was trying to get some Axl time but they told her to wait...

Edit 2: Again and again, the keep following Axl with nothing really to talk about, even when someone else is being interviewed, they keep the second cam on the Axman...

Edited by mrvics

he's there, they interviewed him

when did they interview him? i've been watching the whole thing and haven't seen him.

Axl Rose where the fukk are you?????????? I am watching crap music to catch a glimpse of you! I must be out of my fukking mind!

What are you talking about? They showed him, he even gave an interview and then they showed him some more!

Not on regular TV......the mainstream viewers havent seen shit.....no promotion benefit at all.....

Axl Rose where the fukk are you?????????? I am watching crap music to catch a glimpse of you! I must be out of my fukking mind!

What are you talking about? They showed him, he even gave an interview and then they showed him some more!

You guys need to be clear that Axl's interview was only the the MTV.com live feed...