Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am uploading the backstage shit right now missed the interview but got some shots of him before he went on and the scream from hell he belted out!

HERE:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...BF0643D74759BE4

should be ok stolen stream....

gunsguy

It's not working for me...I just get a blank white screen when I try to play the video.

god damn that helium voice i dont think he should have done that...

I kinda agree.

I disagree! He just showed the world that he can still scream like he used to. B)

I was so happy to see him strutting on stage. He looked so good, too! The smile when he was talking...oh man. He looks just like he used to in the UYI days. Fuck the surgery rumours. I liked how he kinda poked fun at himself by saying he decided to get off his butt and do it, and also how he said he usually wouldn't do that.

I went thru all that shit for that???

Lmfao. Here comes the Axl backlash. Just on time, too. Many, many, many users on this board explained that you should not get your hopes up, because Axl Rose was only supposed to present something, so what do some of you do? Expect everything, and then whine that you chose to watch the entire program to see Axl say two lines. Typical.

Not to mention the fact that Axl's scream was the best performance of the night. At least for me. Every artist in there was junk.

Backstage, Axl confirmed CD for release sometime this fall. In other words, if you expected Axl to do something spectacular, you're the people who set yourselves up for disappointment.