Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God-----how can anyone like this???????

trust me no one on here does like it, it sucks its got to be the bet awards...there is no rock on here at all.it is so weird its getting close to the end and not saying a word about axl coming up.

I reeeeaaally hope the Chilis win best Rock. I'd rather see that than Axl, to be honest.

then go to a chili peppers forum fuck head

But, I'm sure they wouldn't have such high class and polite people at a RHCP forum like they have here. ;)

The Axl interview was only on the web live feed. It wsa a few minutes long. He only re-confirmed that CD will be out this year, still, but the dude asked Axl to give us a specific month, Axl didn't give it.

The live feed camera was really trying to stay with Axl after that short interview. He's presenting The Killers after he admitted that presenting's not his kinda thing but after he met The Killers last weekend in LA, he agreed to do it.

That was it. He looked exactly the same as he did during the Euro tour.

V~

Edit: The live feed cam is REALLY trying to follow Axl. Axl has a couple people with him, including Merck, making sure he's not bothered too much... It looked like Christina Milian, interviewer chick, was trying to get some Axl time but they told her to wait...

Edit 2: Again and again, the keep following Axl with nothing really to talk about, even when someone else is being interviewed, they keep the second cam on the Axman...

Edited by mrvics