Young kids need to hear leaked songs, especially BETTER !!!

Rainman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just fucking weird. I have better things to do with my life.

Nah, you can do it while living your life. While you go shopping or whatever. Shouldn't be that hard.

I have emailed all of the leaks to Detroit and Toledo radio stations to open their eyes to the leaks. I have told them they are only demos, but the real stuff is on the way. They should already know that, but promotion is promotion. Anything to help !!! rock3 :devil: rock1

Rainman

That's an amazing idea. Maybe I will try sending at least soem of them to Zurichs biggest radio station (Radio 24) ;):P

rock3

Imagine how cool it would be if everyone did what Gunsguy was doing... the people that get hooked may start paying attention more to the release of Cd and we could have a worldwide outcry for the album.

That is it, you got it !!!! Couldn't have said it better, no pun intended.

Rainman rock3

I'm doing my bit in the UK! I'm working on my son and his 13/14 year old friends, most of em actually like the new stuff and know the old music too, but as my son points out (over my shoulder!) he'd have to be deaf not to know all the words to every GnR song in exsistance due to me playing since he can remember............!!!

Jo

My son is 14 years old and is into A7X, AFI, and some of the other bands kids today call ROCK !?! The first time I played 'Better' for my son he said it rocked and ever since he and I have been passing on the word. The difference between 'Chinese Democracy' doing really good OR exceptional on the charts is up to the kids of today. Please pass the music on and inform them !!!! Do NOT waste any more time !!!!

Rainman

**I have been a GN'R fan since 1986.** rock3

well, I am 15 years old and I have been passing the new songs, especially showing them the Better preformances from Rock AM Ring... no kids from my town listen to some crap music like you were talking about but they still don't know the music of the new Guns N' Roses... all they know is that the former bandmates aren't there anymore so they ain't cool no more, but I have changed few friends o' mine opinions of newgnr... now at least one of 'em think the new ones are alot cooler and play the old songs with better style than the old guys, and he likes the new songs very much.

but I'm just gettin' wamed up

you should be ashame...they play with better style than the old guys? wtf!?!!!!!!!! u know what STYLE does mean?

My son is 14 years old and is into A7X, AFI, and some of the other bands kids today call ROCK !?! The first time I played 'Better' for my son he said it rocked and ever since he and I have been passing on the word. The difference between 'Chinese Democracy' doing really good OR exceptional on the charts is up to the kids of today. Please pass the music on and inform them !!!! Do NOT waste any more time !!!!

Rainman

well, I am 15 years old and I have been passing the new songs, especially showing them the Better preformances from Rock AM Ring... no kids from my town listen to some crap music like you were talking about but they still don't know the music of the new Guns N' Roses... all they know is that the former bandmates aren't there anymore so they ain't cool no more, but I have changed few friends o' mine opinions of newgnr... now at least one of 'em think the new ones are alot cooler and play the old songs with better style than the old guys, and he likes the new songs very much.

you should be ashame...they play with better style than the old guys? wtf!?!!!!!!!! u know what STYLE does mean?

A few of you do not see the importance of getting the word out since the GN'R camp isn't doing anything right now and most people do not know much about this version of GN'R.

I have been sending 'Better' to many radio stations in Ohio and Michigan and I urge you to do the same in your areas. I am just saying inform the kids, the teen agers, the ones who need to know. The die hards (such as us) already are going to buy CD and go to the shows.

All I am saying is to get the word out to everyone RIGHT NOW,

Rainman

PS-For those of you who do not see the importance, then you can GET IN THE RING !!! :fuckyou:

My sister ask me to send her "better" after she heard it. She's into some like good teen music (like ska punk and stuff like that) and some random rubbish.

It is popular with the people. I my self am 17 and am a hooge GnR fan and my sister is 15.

I have been sending 'Better' to many radio stations in Ohio and Michigan and I urge you to do the same in your areas. I am just saying inform the kids, the teen agers, the ones who need to know. The die hards (such as us) already are going to buy CD and go to the shows.

Did they reply to you? What did they say? I'm still waiting for a reply from Radio 24 ;)

Rainman

I completley agree. The old band was fucking explosive on stage and the new band...well....it just doesn't get me off like how the other guys played:tongue2: . But, at least GnR are still around....in some form or another.

ANYWAY...I wish I had friends that were into GnR. Or at least Rock music. They listen to Pop, Hip hop, and Rap. That's it. It kinda frustrates me....

Instead of forcing this music and whatnot on your kids, why don't you let them decide for themselves what they should like or dislike??

Yeah ya gotta be careful with that. I don't really like it when someone forces music on me so... :unsure:

Instead of forcing this music and whatnot on your kids, why don't you let them decide for themselves what they should like or dislike??

I'm sure nobody's forcing, you just make suggestions.

My son isn't "forced" to listen or be a fan of the music I like any more than when my parent's played their favourite records when I was a kid (rolling stones, beatles, moody blues), I could say that when he plays Eminem loudly he's forcing me to listen to his tastes but he can't make me like it! My son has had mine and his dad's musical tastes around him all his life (GnR, bonjovi, Motley Crue from me and pink floyd, fleetwood mac from his dad) so he's bound to have formed an opinion on them. His opinion is that he likes most of GnR's stuff and when I've played the new leaked tracks that their "banging". My son likes a wide range of music such as black eyed peas to green day so he's pretty open to anything. Hopefully a lot of teenagers will be the same and many of those will welcome Chinese Democracy and a return of real music.

Jo