Knockin' On Heaven's Door - my band's dodgy cover

Well, tonight my band played a few songs at a school function. We were all pretty nervous, so there's plenty of stuff ups (nice solo!) and my singing is way off... just nerves mostly, took a while to get settled in. :D

Anyway, the lineup goes:

Me (Chris) - vocals

Shaun (metallica1) - lead guitar

Tim - Drums

Matt - Bass

PS - We're not a serious band or anything... we just play for fun. So before you get all critical on it, just realise that it's nothing really serious. ;)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You can naturally reach some pretty difficult notes, you should just work on them a bit more so that you maintain the quality of voice in your lower register.

The band sounds pretty good.

I've heard better covers. Guitar was actually very good, save for that mistake in the solo. And your voice is beautiful, but you kinda sound a bit too loud a lot of the time, you've got a good range, try using the lower register more.

Just some friendly advice ; I was impressed.

Also, thankyou for the tips/hints - keep in mind though, like I mentioned, we're just a jam band - we play for fun. I'm not really a singer as such. ;)

Maybe you should consider becoming one ;) Great singing and overall the song was nice :)