Robin Finck is the fan favorite out of GNR guitarists

Axls_Disillusion

Guest cherry_bomb

Opinion seems to be pretty varied - but I think that's good.

Robin certainly got the biggest cheers at the introductions at the shows I was at this summer.

R.

Dizzy was the clear favourite at Dublin, minus Axl of course.

same with all the shows i went too. but out of the guitarists robin got the biggest cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The magority of fans aren't diehards like us. I think, whoever does the Sweet Child O' Mine intro will get the biggest cheer. Also, Robin moves around more than anyone else, he gets two solos, plus the one with Richard. I think Axl (well GNR for that matter) and trying to sell Robin as the LEAD guitarist. Because no one is sure who the main guitarist is.

The magority of fans aren't diehards like us. I think, whoever does the Sweet Child O' Mine intro will get the biggest cheer. Also, Robin moves around more than anyone else, he gets two solos, plus the one with Richard. I think Axl (well GNR for that matter) and trying to sell Robin as the LEAD guitarist. Because no one is sure who the main guitarist is.

r o bin is the main guitarist rock3

most of the hate is, like i said, jealousy.

Finck has a cool look-its just a shame that doesn't come out in his guitar playing live. He seems a cool guy but if you think he's a good guitarist technically you really are kidding yourself. :rofl-lol: IMO they should leave Robin to do the soloing in the new material-he's good at that, and let either Fortus or Thal do the solos' in the old material.

Ah shhh, you know I didnt mean it like that. But its a vote on who the best GNR guitarist is, and, Slash isn't a GNR guitarist (even if you fags continue to live in denial, just wanting him to be and thinking because of that he will be someday, Jesus, get a life?), so theres no need at all to bring him, or any other previous guitarist up

Yeah, nice link. The fuck does that prove? He's fell over, yep, must be a bad guitarist. Axl's fell on stage before ya know..

Edited by Coma.